Random good picture Not show
1. You will have to apply to City Hall for a building permit.
2. I want to apply to become an undercover agent.
3. Liberty to apply to county court.
4. He even extended the pattern to apply to the deity.
5. But mostly the songs are universal enough to apply to lots of people.
6. A proportional representation system is to apply to future elections.
7. Today she intended to apply to join the sailing club and, hopefully, find herself a second-hand sailboard.
8. Private tenants also have certain rights: The right to apply to a rent tribunal to fix a fair rent.
9. Both are adjectives difficult to apply to brisk cross-country motoring.
10. Was the interdict extended to apply to trusts as well?
11. However Darlington was one of the first towns to apply to the Public Health Board to clean up its area.
12. Credit rationing is unlikely to apply to all financial institutions.
13. And I assume the NBA would have to apply to prices ex-VAT to accommodate unregistered businesses.
14. More habitual bankrupts have to apply to the court after five years and argue their case.
15. But it doesn't seem to apply to those already making a mint.
16. At first a very similar system seemed to apply to monkeys and apes.
17. In the 1988 Budget this was changed to apply to the residence only and not to the individual.
18. It should also inform him of his right to apply to the court to purge his contempt.
19. I look forward to that beginning to apply to the teaching profession.
20. The same was found to apply to pellets in waterlogged or permanently wet conditions.
21. However this is beginning to apply to classroom video materials too as more and more people today have video machines at home.
22. This will tend to apply to all the logs placed by any beaver bearing this particular mutation.
23. He says he wants the alterations to apply to new claims only.
24. But Garvey's fingers went white with the amount of strength he had to apply to get Lucie on his knees.
25. After the service of the notice the tenant is entitled to apply to the court for a new tenancy.
26. Henriques etal.'s binary model of power and its absence is flexible enough to apply to many different kinds of discourses.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. If a statutory demand is served(sentencedict.com), the debtor has only a limited period within which to apply to set it aside.
28. Instead, a business will have one set of terms which it will seek to apply to all its transactions.
29. The notice also informs the contemnor of his right to apply to the court to purge his contempt and ask for release.
30. More than a generation has passed since the child of a sitting president was in a position to apply to college.
More similar words: apply to, apply, apply for, only too, supply, money supply, supply closet, apple, applaud, grapple, law of supply and demand, applicant, appliance, applicably, applicable, application, an apple of discord, soap, soap opera, toad, try to, toast, to and fro, give way to, cytoplasm, milquetoast, bring to a halt, analyte, acolyte, phytoplankton.