Random good picture Not show
1. This improves the good tinctorial power of FCSP.
2. We supposed the tinctorial power of the pigments as the ratio of pigment concentrations to the color differences, and discussed a relationship between the ratio values and the pigment concentrations.
3. Second: To analyse the tinctorial property of FCSP algorithm through the comparison among sum-product algorithm, genetic algorithm and FCSP algorithm.
4. The bright coloured product with good tinctorial power and stability was obtained by the crystal transition and surface treatment to carbazole violet, which is prospect.
5. Therinafter the tinctorial property of FCSP algorithm will be tested from two sides.
6. The model systems are useful for assessing the tinctorial power of food pigments and their concentrations in food.
7. In this MCAI course ware, the tinctorial translation in process of preparing colloid and the movement of boundary in process of colloid electrophoresis can be lively exhibited.
8. Objective To study the roles and mechanisms of Isatis tinctoriaL combination acid in transplanted tumor of human hepatocellular carcinoma in situ.
9. Traditions and custom are handed down from generation to generation, so don't take use of tinctorial words to express colors and connotation.
More similar words: sectorial, factorial, auctorial, doctorial, pictorial, vectorial, pictorially, directorial, multifactorial, pictorial representation, perfunctorily, victoria, victorian, victoriana, tutorial, motorial, queen victoria, victorian age, victoria falls, lake victoria, sartorial, editorial, valedictorian, victoria cross, monitorial, curatorial, auditorial, equatorial, senatorial, editorially.