Random good picture Not show
1. Thiol oxidation, lipid peroxidation, and activation of hepatic macrophages also occur.
2. Design and synthesis of thiols to engineer surfaces for biomedical applications.
3. However, commonly used thiols, such asm ethanethiol , ethanethiol and benzyl mercaptan, having toxicity and a foul smell, can lead to environmental and safety problems.
4. It was found that both aliphatic and aromatic thiols promoted th photooxygenation process, leading to obvious decrease in an induction period of polymerization.
5. Intracellular thiols such as glutathione(GSH), cysteine(Cys), and homocysteine(Hcy) play a crucial role in maintaining biological redox homeostasis.
6. The results demonstrate that the main thiols in LPG are methanethiol and ethanethiol , which is accordant with the specific composition of LPG.
7. It is demonstrated that thiols can be easily oxidized by hydro-peroxides.
8. Two kinds of biotransformation method for preparing thiols as aroma compounds were introduced.
9. Then the selenium-catalyzed oxidative carbonylation of aniline with thiols has been studied.
10. Firstly, the oxidative carbonylation of aniline with thiols mediated by stoichiometric selenium has been investigated.
11. A designed organic compound of triazine thiols monosodium(TTN) was used for preparing polymeric film( PTT ) on pure copper by polymer plating.
12. A certain amount of thiols is contained in light oils. Thiol can cause a foul smell and reduce the stability and quality of oils. Besides, thiol is corrosive itself.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
13. Changes of pattern precision and stable time with thiols concentration were studied with experiments.
14. The two enzymes may work synergistically to repair thiols in lens proteins and enzymes and maintain the function of the lens effectively.
15. The results showed that reducing thiols concentration can reduce specific surface energy, so as to enhance transfer efficiency and spreading effect of ink on substrate surface.
16. Consequently, a new one-step approach to thiocarbamates was exploited via selenium-catalyzed carbonylation of nitroarenes with thiols at atmospheric pressure.
17. The existence of active hydrocarbons and other non-hydrocarbons in diesel has great effect on the oxidation of thiols .
18. Therefore we studied the redox carbonylation of nitroarenes with thiols at atmospheric pressure in detail and succeeded in reducing the high reaction pressure to atmospheric pressure .
19. On the basis of the results of the corresponding proof experiments and the report in literature, the mechanism of selenium-mediated carbonylation of aniline with thiols to thiocarbamates is proposed.
20. The purpose was to provide guidance for control and improvement of thiols transfer process in practical application.
21. In addition, waste contains various stinky sulfur compounds, collectively called thiols or mercaptans.
22. On the basis of the results, the mechanism of the effect of thiols on the stability of diesel was postulated.
More similar words: thiol, urushiol, ophiolite, bronchiole, bronchiolar, bronchiolitis, thionyl, ethiopia, malathion, ethiopian, parathion, glutathione, methionine, in this fashion, thioglycolic acid, thirty-something, through thick and thin, hols, think nothing of it, think nothing of, pools, bolshy, polska, toolshed, thirty-third, bolster, polyols, tolstoy, bolshie, holster.