Random good picture Not show
1. The project is called THEMIS.
2. Team Themis landed on $2 million.
3. I think THEMIS is specially designed to help answer some of those compelling science questions.
4. They were heavily dependent on the scales of Themis, the blindfolded goddess of justice.
5. Team Themis proposed to electronically infiltrate grass-roots organizations opposed to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the powerful Washington lobbying organization.
6. The five identical THEMIS spacecraft, each about the size of a washing machine, line up once every four days to create a series of observation posts between Earth and the moon.
7. Themis mouth hard, unreasonable, ignoring the class rules , bullied by gang fights and table of Kuwait.
8. Themis, an institutional brokerage, says other trading practices need reform as well.
9. Recent temperature readings by THEMIS have detected water ice poking through in certain places, so the answer seems to be yes.
10. Meanwhile, the other members of Team Themis deny they wanted to push the operations as far as Barr did—despite the volumes of incriminating e-mails.
11. They knew also that co-operation between themis the best defence.
12. Themis is a new security scanner that search the network hosts for security problems and and present a report.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. The ice on Themis 24 could be a sort of time capsule from the early solar system and could be similar to the ice that may have arrived on Earth from asteroids during the Heavy Bombardment.
14. What young people come to define as intellectual competence what it means to know things and use themis shaped by their schooling.
15. Palantir also issued a public apology to Glenn Greenwald, a Salon.com journalist who was singled out in a Themis proposal as a WikiLeaks defender and thus a possible target.
16. "We did not know what a stock was worth today, and that is a serious problem," said Joe Saluzzi of Themis Trading in New Jersey.
17. The release of economic data generally cause stock market indexes to budge, but the outlook remains lower, said Joe Saluzzi, co-manager of trading at Themis Trading in Chatham, New Jersey.
18. The researchers made a similar discovery in April this year when they discovered the first evidence of ice on an asteroid called 24 Themis.
19. The most outstanding feature of the building is the pediment in the centre portion which is surmounted by a blind-folded statue of Justice, represented by the Greek goddess Themis.
20. In a bit of cloak-and-dagger grandiosity, the firms dubbed their collaboration Team Themis, after a titan of Greek mythology who embodied natural law.
21. "I think there's still a confidence issue there," said Joe Saluzzi, co-manager of trading at Themis Trading in Chatham, New Jersey. "The market may be saying: 'Well, we've heard this before.'
More similar words: chemise, chemist, chemism, chemistry, chemist's, hemisphere, euphemism, alchemist, hemispheric, biochemist, chemisette, euphemistic, chemistry lab, hemisection, biochemistry, geochemistry, sonochemistry, thermochemistry, left hemisphere, cytochemistry, chemist's shop, hemispherical, photochemistry, chemistry class, radiochemistry, phytochemistry, petrochemistry, microchemistry, the missing link, right hemisphere.