Random good picture Not show
1. The belief that technics must replace politics makes technocrats sceptical about and even hostile towards politicians and political institutions.
2. Clarinet technic is very basic, and is the same for all styles of music.
3. The change of computer technic has caught many employees off guard.
4. Stator and rotor adoptted heavy technic have higher insulation grade and can endure high temperature.
5. This paper introduced the production process and technic advancing condition ofp - Hydroxybenzaldehyde, and made some suggestions on developing this product.
6. The mechanical spraying technic and main points of Construction operation are mentioned briefly.
7. Be Familiarity with the technic standard, inspection specification[sentencedict.com], production process and production control of wire cable.
8. A technic for the life prolongation of special profile pinion cutter, its correlative model and practical examples are introduced and described in detail in this paper.
9. Detach the management and technic which we already done.
10. A new technic in an effort to save the limb by reimplantation of tumor-bearing bone segment devitalized by bolting was performed on 16 patients with malignant tumor of bone.
11. Technic routes of producing higher alcohols is explained in systematic way and OXO process using ethylene as starting material is described with emphasis.
12. Star pattern recognition is the key technic of satellite position confirmation from start sensor.
13. On basis of summing up literatures, biocatalytic desulfurization technic of fuel are summarized.
14. With the improving technic and the emergence of more and more advance research production , fiber Bragg grating(FBG) had become one of the most successful optic passive device.
15. A new technic of purifying gold, silver from placer gold without pollution was proposed.
16. It is introduced that the technic requirment and production technology of color ink - jet printing base paper.
17. OBJECTIVE:To optimize the formulation and preparation technic of azathioprine liposomes and evaluation the quality.
18. Objective : To establish the preparation technic of Funing - effervescent suppository.
19. Objective To summarize and analyze a new treatment technic of malignant encephalic glioma and its clinic curative effect.
20. With innovative energy, we indraught, assimilation[sentencedict.com], absorb and improve the advanced technic of overseas.
21. Reliability is one of essential indicator to evaluate industrial computer performance, one of the effective methods to enhance system reliability is to use fault-tolerant design technic.
22. Based on the feature of press system, the system construct knowledgebase based on production rule and object-orient technic, and solve the problem of knowledge representation.
23. The pump transport mechanism of mortar pump is core of mortar pump technique, and it is the key of technic problem on well-proportioned flux of mortar pump.
24. The primary methods of stock investment analysis are fundamental analysis , technic analysisinvestment analysis.
25. In order to solve the sticking problem in conventional fluidized bed reactor, here we proposed a new technic by using non-isothermal fluidized moving bed prereduction reactor.
26. Objective To appraise the effect of intact wall open technic tympanoplasty on chronic otitis media.
27. Objective:To explore the effect of decelerating the addition of RBC additive solution on prolonging the shelf life of RBC and provide the reference on delay release technic.
28. By means of illustration, from the view of parts distortion theory analysis, distortion prevention, researches the numeric processing technic of thin-wall rectangular deep recessed parts.
29. In a mounter, there are lots of feeders which are a important component part of mount technic.
30. Finally, directional advices of reconstructing mechanism of governmental supervisorship to Trade Promotion Association in aspects of power distribution, criterion environment and technic innovation.
More similar words: technical, technician, technically, pyrotechnic, technicality, pyrotechnics, technical term, technique, technology, technophobe, technologist, biotechnology, nanotechnology, technological, technologically, information technology, arachnid, strychnine, schnitzel, ethnic, chechnya, ethnicity, tech, ethnic group, multiethnic, hi-tech, techie, ethnic minority, catechism, high-tech.