Random good picture Not show
(1) She had the strength and stamina to take the lead and win the gold medal.
(2) Sharon Wild set a blistering pace to take the lead.
(3) If we take the lead in this , others may follow.
(4) Always lets the man take the lead.
(5) Vanderbilt had a chance to take the lead, but Freije missed a jumper from the baseline.
(6) But my inability to belay or take the lead soon became obvious.
(7) Finds widespread agreement that the government should take the lead in securing the re-use of contaminated land.
(8) It took only eight minutes for Portadown to take the lead.
(9) Principals are key players and are encouraged to take the lead to ensure that identification procedures are implemented.
(10) Three needed to take the lead: young fast bowler Royden Hayes, till then victimless(sentencedict.com/take the lead.html), skittled Priest.
(11) They had three chances to take the lead but failed each time and eventually missed eight straight shots.
(12) Our government must take the lead in formulating policy regarding the cloning of humans.
(13) It's up to the U.S. and Russia to take the lead in solving the crisis.
(14) The railways in Britain did not take the lead in developing the suburbs.
(15) Take the lead of engineering change about product.
(16) Fifth, must take the lead to reorganize carries out.
(17) Take the lead on customer external quality improvement activities.
(18) Developed countries should take the lead in helping developing countries –they cannot be compared like for like.
(19) It can also take the lead in teaching soil conservation and environment protection.
(20) "Private business would have to take the lead," Mannan said.
(21) The special economic zone should continue, take the lead in transforming to the free - trade area.
(22) Lands always take the lead in the road of development that's in that Lands members are as united and venturous as wolves.
(23) The good news is that there seem to be circumstances in which he can take the lead.
(24) If there is no Compact established yet you might take the lead in local Compact development!
(25) Stanford used some physical play inside and the playmaking of point guard Brevin Knight to take the lead from the outset.
(26) It also criticized the electricity companies for failing to take the lead in developing alternative energy sources.
(27) The 18-year-old from North Shields beat off eight opponents and a tendon injury to take the lead after the opening compulsory figures.
(28) The Office of Hangzhou World Leisure Expo Organizing Committee and Qiu Shi Moderate Prosperity Journal take the lead for the Composite Group.
(29) Master motorboat make you brave the wind and waves, take the lead.
(30) So we have hypothesized that the pickpocket's curved hand motions may trigger eye control by the mark's pursuit system, whereas fast, straight motions may cause the saccadic system to take the lead.
More similar words: take the road, take the place of, take to, nonetheless, take time, in the least, take turns, not in the least, take advantage of, lead, plead, leader, lead to, take, release, leading, stake, lead up to, nevertheless, take up, take on, take for, take out, take off, take down, take away, take care, leadership, take over, take note of.