Random good picture Not show
1. He seems to take delight in petty cruelty.
2. You take delight in vexing me.
3. Or a human parent will take delight in teaching their child to walk and talk and do so many things.
4. Congressional wives take delight in pointing out that kind of error to their husbands.
5. He and his brother would take delight in cutting out oat cakes.
6. But do I take delight in pushing you down, making you worse?
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Our children take delight in reading picture - books.
8. Some people take delight in harming others.
9. You take delight in my pains.
10. Does she take delight in swimming in a river?
11. Those who take delight in other people's pain will suffer retribution sooner or later.
12. Anyone with eyes can take delight in a face or a flower.
13. People still take delight in talking about the legendary story.
14. You fantasise and take delight in things that are not your own.
15. Those who take delight in ot IT human's pain will suffer retribution sooner in a while.
16. Observing the prince take delight in Benedick's conversation, she called him " the prince's jester ".
17. It'seems almost universal that people take delight in being visually tricked.
18. I fully agree to the arrangement and take delight in it [ take it with delight ].
19. You take delight in vexing me. You have no compassion on my poor nerves.
20. I take delight in doing things to be special for her.
21. Nowadays, there are still some leaders take delight in boasting of their previous contributions.
22. I take delight in recommending Miss Li Yan to the Education Department of your university.
23. They remember you at your most awkward and unformed and they take delight in reminding you of it.
24. Kea, the world's only snow line-dwelling parrot, are widely known as inquisitive birds who appear to take delight in attacking rubber items like windshield wiper blades.
More similar words: lighting, delight, delighted, delightful, highlight, take down, haughtiness, light, flight, plight, slight, light up, lightly, slightly, blighted, lightning, moonlight, enlighten, flight path, come to light, enlightened, take part in, enlightenment, make a mistake, haughtily, naked, peaked cap, deliver, high-necked, delicacy.