Random good picture Not show
1. They blockaded the Suez Canal in violation of international agreement.
2. The ship is sailing towards Europe through the Suez Canal.
3. Egypt has lost out on revenues from the Suez Canal.
4. The Suez Canal joins the Mediterranean and the Red Sea.
5. In 1956 Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal.
6. This consists of lost remittances, tourist earnings and Suez Canal income, together with massive resettlement costs for returning migrant workers.
7. In 1867, the Suez Canal was opened.
8. But before the Suez Canal was cut in 1869, Asia was also linked to Africa.
9. A move away from the Suez Canal could hurt Egypt's economy.
10. Long-mothballed projects like widening the Suez Canal are being dusted off.
11. The Suez Canal, blocked as a result of the hostilities, was cleared by the United Nations.
12. The last British troops were removed from the Suez Canal zone.
13. Britain went on to control the Suez Canal 1875 - 1956.
14. Suez Canal searchlight, but socket and davit to be supplied by builder.
15. Three hundred and twenty-eight yards from the tee the Suez Canal cuts a deep channel across the course.
16. My father was a sea captain, a pilot in the Suez Canal.
17. Hours were spent paddling around in the dark on the Suez Canal until they believed they had mastered handling of the inflatables.
18. Through a loan to the government of England, they held the first lien on Suez Canal.
19. In 1956 the two colluded with Israel to attack Egypt and retake the Suez Canal, which had been nationalised by Gamal Abdel Nasser.
20. It could by a gesture have turned back Italian transports from the Suez Canal.
21. French engineer Ferdinand de Lesseps, was the director of the construction of the Suez Canal.
22. There has been an increase in navigation through the Suez canal.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The Asian continent lies to the east of the Suez Canal and the Ural Mountains and to the south of the Caucasus Mountains, the Caspian Sea and the Black Sea.
24. The location of Eritrea gives it an advantage of controlling the sea route through the Suez Canal.
25. In those times Egypt extended well beyond the north side of the Suez Canal.
26. Ted Seel, a Cairo-based security expert, explains that the fee structure for the Suez Canal depends on the size, or more specifically the weight, in gross tons, of a ship.
27. The pirates'information network extends to Yemen, Dubai and the Suez canal.
28. Gulf of Aden connects the Red Sea to the Mediterranean by way of the Suez Canal.
29. This canal , which lies in a desert area in northeastern Egypt, is called the Suez Canal.
30. They made proposals for an international management of the Suez Canal.
More similar words: canal, banal, analyst, analyze, analyte, analogy, analyse, analysis, analytic, analyses, analogous, analyzing, analytical, psychoanalyst, psychoanalysis, ultranationalist, banana tree, banana, sue, suet, issue, ensue, tissue, pursue, desuetude, canary, manage, anarchy, emanate, managed.