Similar words: out of date, out of danger, affidavit, tear off, wear off, hear of, clear off, for fear of. Meaning: n. a six-pointed star formed from two equilateral triangles; an emblem symbolizing Judaism.
Random good picture Not show
1. On the gate were painted a Star of David, an equal sign, and a swastika.
2. The ironwork has hearts, stars of David and crosses, covering as many bases as possible.
3. The Star of David has six points.
4. There were several sketches of the Star of David flag. "Gaza here we are, " it said in English next to one.
5. RUSSIA. Birobidzhan, Jewish Autonomous Region. 1999. The Star of David is scribbled on a broken apartment block window.
6. So we can see it does not take Sherlock Holmes to deduce that King David did NOT use the modern symbol called the "Star of David".
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. I hope this peaks some of the curious among you to investigate the roots of the "Star of David" or the "Magen David", uncovering the truth behind its' history.
8. A cleaner returns home with a Star of David etched on her arm by a soldier wielding a broken bottle.
9. The so-called "Star of David" is essentially a "hexagram, " nothing more, nothing less.
10. Dan Brown also claims that the "The Star of David" is engraved on the chapel floor but none of the old engravings of the chapel show it to exist.
11. She would place a band with the Star of David on her arm, walk through gates of the Ghetto, and thus would begin her fight with the most powerful extermination machine in human history.
12. Islamic countries use a red crescent instead while Israeli medics wear the Magen David Adom (a red star of David on a white background).
13. Stripped to the waist, Mr. Luna stood on a worn piece of velvet in the center of a chalk Star of David.
14. Ancient Hebrews represented Saturn with the six pointed star, which later became the Star of David (it also had many other esoteric meanings). The symbol is still found on Israel's flag.
15. It may surprise initiates to understand that the mer- ka - ba or Star of David energy signature is an electrical signature.
16. An oversize six - pointed star - they call it a Star of David - is set alight, the delight of photographers.
17. An oversize six-pointed star — they call it a Star of David — is set alight, to the delight of photographers.
18. A real angel, sporting fancy wings that sparkle bright as snow, a heart in the shape of a Star of David, et cetera, et cetera.
19. The young man scrambled to the flagpole and pulled down the Star of David to the cheers of the hundreds gathered below.
More similar words: out of date, out of danger, affidavit, tear off, wear off, hear of, clear off, for fear of, get around, stare, star, start, starve, starch, start up, start on, start off, staring, starter, upstart, startling, movie star, starvation, fits and starts, out of doors, vivid, video, livid, divide, provide.