Random good picture Not show
1. It's possible to weld stainless steel to ordinary steel.
2. The standard spec includes stainless steel holding tanks.
3. In the kitchen an impressive battery of stainless steel utensils hangs on the wall.Sentence dictionary
4. The stainless steel pipework has been constructed, tested and inspected to very high standards.
5. Keep silver or chrome-plated cutlery away from stainless steel.
6. Good stainless steel pressure cookers cost around ￡40.
7. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over.
8. One wall of the cell is a flexible stainless steel diaphragm connected through a strain gauge to a recorder.
9. With its stainless steel body and gull-winged doors, it is one of the most instantly recognisable cars ever built.
10. The spire is made of stainless steel plate, rolled into a seamless cone.
11. The box at Marske-in-Swaledale, which turns its blank stainless steel back to the main road, is a particularly sore thumb.
12. The scissors have stainless steel blades and retail at ￡1.99 in department stores and toy shops.
13. Stainless steel cutlery Can discolour and pit if left coated with food, so use the pre-wash cycle.
14. Clarets are aged in stainless steel vats or oak casks, and are bottled only when they are considered ready for sale.
15. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with drawer and cupboard under. Wall cupboards.
16. There will be a stainless steel kitchen capable of providing 100 meals a day on six-burner grills.
17. A stainless steel clip holds the lid open when access is needed for compost or liquid removal.
18. Once the acidity is right, huge, mechanical, stainless steel forks are switched on to cut the curd into large chunks.
19. On the exhaust side, stainless steel piping was run to a large lorry exhaust on one mudguard.
20. Two large stainless steel frames were suspended from the ceiling.
21. Stainless steel should be used for critical risk areas or for handling very hot liquids.
22. They also say the 25-ton stainless steel casks used at some plants to stored cooled material above ground are too expensive.
23. Food processors are using the systems for cleaning stainless steel food preparation stations.
24. On his left was the galley, a tiny kitchen gleaming with stainless steel.
25. The M asteroids are about 99 percent metal with the composition of a natural stainless steel.
26. The Lanes' vat has had to be fitted with a new stainless steel liner.
27. One day I was going to go to Petland and get one of those big chains, the stainless steel ones.
28. A fan is used to retrieve the flue gas heat, utilising a stainless steel condensing coil.
29. Clean the outside of the cabinet with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, or use a food-safe stainless steel cleaner.
30. Ashley got more excited over his new bit of stainless steel than Les did with his old brass.
More similar words: sinless, steel, unless, less than, certainly, motionless, no less than, certainly not, stain, abstain, sustain, sustainable, staidness, sustainability, tasteless, maintain, genteel, at this stage, mainly, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, finite element, ungainly, steer, steep, esteem, taint, achilles' heel.