Random good picture Not show
(1) Most of the canal can handle only single-lane traffic.
(2) With the single-lane model, integrated with the classification function, the program can analyze the target lanes, as well as the polyploid of each band based on the grayscale.
(3) From the single-lane road, one police officer barked orders into a megaphone. "Go west, " he shouted to one unit.
(4) Based upon the single-lane traffic cellular automaton (CA) model[sentencedict.com], this paper studies the relation of vehicle gap distribution with the random deceleration probability under given vehicle density.
(5) A trickle of trucks flows along its single-lane carriageway, which stretches for less than 1km (barely half a mile).
(6) The road, narrow as any country road, was a single-lane journey for any vehicle.
(7) In this paper we made a survey of cellular automata(CA) traffic models which can be classified into single-lane, (multi-lane) and city traffic models.
(8) New highways, like Dublin M50 beltway, are opening regularly, and even the most seemingly far-flung single-lane roads are well paved.
(9) Based on the NS model of traffic flow, we propose a new single-lane cellular automaton model to study the effect of deceleration strips upon traffic flow.
(10) Using the considering safety parameter and improved Nagel -Schredkenberg (NaSch) traffic flow model on single-lane highway with open boundary conditions.
More similar words: single layer, jungle law, singlet, single, singles, single-acting, singleton, single tax, single out, single row, single bed, singlehood, single-phase, single entry, single phase, single word, single shell, singleness, single file, single pole, single step, single-track, single rate, single room, single cream, single space, singlehanded, single combat, single stage, single-handed.