Random good picture Not show
1. He stamped his feet to shake off the snow from his boots.
2. These countries are trying to shake off the stultifying effects of several decades of state control.
3. Businessmen are trying to shake off habits learned under six decades of a protected economy.
4. She has failed to shake off her stomach injury.
5. We managed to shake off the photographers.
6. I can't seem to shake off this cold.
7. Outside investment has helped Sheridan to shake off its image as a depressed industrial town.
8. I hope I can shake off this cold before the weekend.
9. We managed to shake off our pursuers in the crowd.
10. Science museums have tried to shake off their somewhat starchy image by mounting exhibitions designed to draw in the crowds.
11. I found it difficult to shake off a sense of social inferiority.
12. My cold's better, but I can't seem to shake off this cough.
13. The press, once heavily censored, has managed to shake off its shackles.
14. Gerrard will play if he can shake off a slight thigh strain.
15. Shake off any excess flour before putting livers in the pan.
16. I can't seem to shake off this nagging cold.
17. She told herself sternly that she must shake off this tendency towards romantic fantasy.
18. The industry is desperate to shake off the allegation that the chocolate sold in the West may be tainted by slave labour.
19. Stewart is still battling to fully shake off hamstring trouble which has plagued him all season.
20. The betting industry needs to shake off its dowdy appearance and attract customers who will still be customers in the 21st century.
21. Dredge plantain slices in seasoned flour and shake off excess.
22. He drove through the red lights in an attempt to shake off the police car that was chasing him.
23. The president made several jokes in an attempt to shake off his "humourless" tag.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. He twisted and turned in a desperate attempt to shake off his pursuer.
25. I have no doubt that we will be able to shake off the challenge from our rivals.
26. Share your positive attitude with others Doing something special for another person is the best way to shake off negative feelings.
27. I went on along Fleet Street, but could not shake off the idea.
28. They may have been feeling ill for some time, and trying to shake off their fears as well as their symptoms.
29. The recent massacre in Acteal has forced the government to shake off its stupor, at least for a while.
30. Singlewood, 17, ran into the courtyard of Durham Castle in a desperate bid to shake off his pursuer.
More similar words: shake, shake up, take off, for the sake of, take out, take on, make out, take over, make over, in the shape of, make use of, take care of, take note of, take notice of, take the place of, take advantage of, shade, shark, a share, sharp, shared, shallow, sharply, shareholder, come of, care of, come off, free of, give off, in case of.