Random good picture Not show
1) He set about the task with grim concentration.
2) We set about our task at once with great enthusiasm.
3) Xerox set about a process of reverse engineering. It pulled the machines apart and investigated the Japanese factories to find out how they could pull off such feats.
4) They set about their work with youthful vigour and enthusiasm.
5) After the earthquake, the people set about rebuilding their homes.
6) He has set about carving up the company which Hammer created from almost nothing.
7) She set about rearranging the furniture in the living room.
8) He set about raising an army.
9) He set about honing his skills as a draughtsman.
10) How do senior managers set about making these decisions?
11) We need to set about finding a solution.
12) The girl attendant has set about cleaning the room.
13) She set about brewing some herb tea.
14) She set about the business of cleaning the house.
15) when they set about choosing a new manager.
16) Nothing daunted,[sentencedict.com][http://sentencedict.com/set about.html] the people set about rebuilding their homes.
17) Her attacker set about her with a knife.
18) She immediately set about attacking the problem.
19) They set about him with their fists.
20) I set about reading the book at one go.
21) We all set about preparing for the party.
22) He set about the intruders with a stick.
23) They set about disbanding the terrorist groups.
24) I don't know how to set about this job.
25) I must set about my packing.
26) The new government set about dismantling their predecessors'legislation.
27) A team of volunteers set about the task with determination.
28) His wife set about upbraiding him for neglecting the children.
29) Stoically, and with great determination, the people set about rebuilding the village.
30) The prospect of his mother coming to stay galvanized him into action and he immediately set about cleaning the house.
More similar words: get about, forget about, just about, about, go about, come about, know about, care about, abound in, bring about, vegetable, set apart, set aside, inquire about, complain about, on the table, rub out, set, bounce, table, set up, asset, set out, upset, set off, labor, boundary, settle, set down, closet.