Random good picture Not show
1. Sanger directed and Winston played the lead.
2. Margaret Sanger had courted notoriety and even jail; she was replaced by men more familiar with Wall Street than the Bowery.
3. Thus Sanger and her paper, now named Birth Control Review, parted ways with her former financial backers.
4. In another episode, Sanger directed an actor whose son is another former Montclair Prep basketball player.
5. Federated spokeswoman Carol Sanger Tuesday confirmed that the company has retained a law firm but declined to say for what purpose.
6. He also harassed the birth control advocate Margaret Sanger.
7. Margaret Sanger is the mother of modern contraception and the founder of Planned Parenthood.
8. Sanger did not just entertain popular ideas of her time - she was the champion of the cause.
9. " Margaret Sanger, who courageously pioneered the cause of birth control, icily promoted contraception "to be used in poverty-stricken slums[http://Sentencedict.com], jungles and among the most ignorant people.
10. Sanger has to stay up tonight, for there is a lot of homework to do.
11. Margaret Sanger did have a kind of fanatic anti-Catholicism which was clearly something that went very deep, ah, in her.
12. Margaret Sanger calls for legalization of contraceptives in her new, feminist publication, The Woman Rebel, which the Post Office bans from the mails.
13. Margaret Sanger (US)-Founder of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, she led the movement for family planning efforts around the world.
14. That same year, he was introduced to Margaret Sanger .
15. It is said that Fred Sanger, one of the few scientists to win two Nobels, went through a fallow patch lasting many years before he hit his second rich vein of discovery.
16. These charges were dropped in 1916, but by then Sanger was looking to-ward more direct action.
17. When the history of civilization is written, it will be a biological history and Margaret Sanger will be its heroine.
18. One of the scientists, Dr Yali Xue from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute in Cambridgeshire, said: "The amount of data we generated would have been unimaginable just a few years ago.
19. The PCR products were purified and sequenced by the methods of Sanger dideoxy.
20. But the research would cost much more than the few thousand dollars Sanger had available.
21. On December 6, I had a special visitor: eleven-year-old Fred Sanger, from St. Louis.
22. On a bright New England morning in 1953, Margaret Sanger set out for a meeting with Gregory Pincus at his lab.
23. No one had fought harder to make contraception available to all women than the country's most outspoken birth control advocate, Margaret Sanger.
More similar words: margaret sanger, floating exchange rate, anger, banger, ranger, manger, danger, hanger, clanger, angered, granger, changer, flanger, los angeles, orangery, stranger, endanger, hanger-on, in danger, arranger, orange red, tangerine, exchanger, danger zone, dangerous, a danger zone, coat hanger, danger money, out of danger, endangered.