Synonym: cordon off, rope off. Similar words: properly, improper, property, European, propensity, eastern europe, come into being, EIN. Meaning: v. 1. divide by means of a rope 2. draw in as if with a rope; lure.
Random good picture Not show
1. He cut desperately at the rope in an attempt to free his foot.
2. Don't whirl the rope in the room.
3. She cut at the rope in an attempt to free herself.
4. He held the rope in his teeth as he climbed the tree.
5. I whipped at them with a rope in fury.
6. A good hour later, following numerous entanglements of rope in a tree, we arrived safely back to earth.
7. She found some rope in the corner tossed it over a beam, and made a noose in the other end.
8. Hold one end of the rope in your hand and let the other end hang down.
9. She was found hanged by a rope in the garage of their home.
10. He never appeared on stage without a rope in his hand and chewing gum in his mouth.
11. How to tie it 1 Fold the rope in half so that there's a loop in the middle.
12. Tie the rope in a loose knot.
13. The children skipping over rope in the playground.
14. When taking diagonal falls, pay attention to the rope in relation to your feet.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. He was found hanged by a rope in the garage of his home.
16. The causes for partial failure to the rope in reeving system of ship unloader are analysed.
17. Luckier still, you have a rope in your trouser pocket that lets you rappel down from the tree.
18. He held the dog's rope in his left hand, the rifle in his right.
19. Your heart is unwilling to rope in real life come from?
20. Name not a rope in his house that hanged himself.
21. A mandrill, tethered on a rope in central Africa(sentencedict.com), reaches for the camera.
22. But he saw her standing in the mud, feet apart, rope in hand.
23. Gone are the days when the average man would be happy with soap on a rope in his Christmas stocking.
24. The inquest heard that Mr Bovary was found hanging by a rope in his bedroom.
25. He perched himself on the edge of the gunwale and took the two ends of the rope in his hands.
26. He ran round behind the house, intending to undo the rope in order to let fall the pailful of water upon Tommy Brock.
27. Originally used for climbing protection by girth - hitching a runner around it and clipping the rope in.
28. Unperturbed, some yaks and goats quietly graze, while a brutish dog goes berserk, tugging dementedly at a rope in an effort to get free and kill me.
29. Pecos Bill was the hero of American cowboys . Bill almost single-handedly tamed the rough wilderness in the American Southwest. He was so tough he used a rattlesnake for a lasso to rope in his cattle.
30. It was almost as if I was a taut rope in a tug-of-war being pulled in both directions.