Random good picture Not show
(1) Some Soul-Force resisters served eight prison terms, courting a new sentence the moment they had served the old one.
(2) The thermal resister of power LED is analyzed in this paper. Using the silver paste and epoxy resin as die bonding materials, two kinds of power LEDs are made.
(3) A variable resister is called a rheostat.
(4) It is open to a war resister to judge between the combatants and wish success to the one who has justice on his side.
(5) You are the allower or the resister.
(6) Simultaneously, the effect of resister and leakage reactance to starting performance of motor is studied and some helpful conclusion is got.
(7) Understand and utilize resister , capacitor and conductor elements to derive the governing equation of electrical systems.
(8) Devices model including: NMOS FET, Resister, Capacitance[sentencedict .com], Inductor. Device model is analyzed deeply according to the RF Spice file of SMIC.
(9) Then I admitted I had considered being a resister myself, and accepted the draft in spite of my beliefs for one reason: to maintain my political viability within the system.
(10) Obama's perception of him as an anticolonial resister would explain why he gave tacit approval for this murderer of hundreds of Americans to be released from captivity.
(11) The resister string DAC can't directly drive resistive load, so an output buffer is needed.
(12) It is popular to assume that other people resist change but, of course, we are all potential resisters of change.
(13) Such a student is not scholastically motivated, and will herein be described as a school resister.
(14) The agency has launched 340 criminal investigations against tax resisters since 1993, winning 162 convictions.
(15) The circuit of this device is formed the source, pressed frequently by the pulse changer, photosensitive resister and power switch three parts make up.
(16) The Milky Way empire has also established a might incomparably "the dead star", uses for to suppress the resister .
(17) Based on the principle of power balance, the DC-side line resister of a 12-phase synchronous generators-rectifier system is reduced to the corresponding AC-side.
(18) The energy depends on the unit-operating capacity of system, length of lino and the phase angle difference of sources both sides of the closing resister.
(19) If you are a change leader instead of a change resister, they, too, will embrace change and use it to their own advantage.
(20) According to the request, the system has many advantage: miniaturized, able to resister disturbance and work steadily and is of high precision and so on.
(21) It describes the measure principle of the clamp grounded resister tester, that is, a effective close loop for current flow is necessary when doing the test.
(22) This technique is used to measure the airplane body resister.
(23) Then the all basic-circuits are also designed and simulated carefully including active resister, current mirrors, comparator, inverter, AND gate, OR gate.
More similar words: little sister, resisting arrest, resist, resistor, resistant, resisting, resistive, stepsister, resistless, resistance, resistivity, irresistibly, irresistible, sister, resistibility, resistive load, wind resistance, big sister, sister ship, sisterhood, half sister, piece de resistance, passive resistance, sister-in-law, electric resistance, sisters-in-law, nonviolent resistance, corrosion resistance, antibiotic resistance, electrical resistance.