Similar words: denaturation, denaturalization, maturation, saturation, saturation magnetization, desaturation, maturational, naturalization.
Random good picture Not show
1. Higher temperature was benefit to protein renaturation.
2. In order to avoid the renaturation process of protein, signal sequences were employed to direct protein secretion.
3. The process of renaturation is established in the understanding to the mechanism of protein folding in vitro.
4. The kinetics of the renaturation and reactivation of glucoamylase denatured by guanidine HCl was determined by means of the UV differential absorbance measurement and fluorescence emission spectra.
5. The conditions of purification, denaturation and renaturation of recombinant Bovine growth hormone(BGH) were researched in order to get a good renaturation result.
6. Fusion protein expression was induced by IPTG. After renaturation, the protein was purified by affinity chromatography and the bioactivity was examined by ELISA.sentencedict .com
7. After purification, the target protein further renaturation 2 - BMP via degeneration dissolving, load dialysis bag.
8. The renaturation of gene recombinant protein is the most important technique in the field of biotechnology which's many methods have been established.
9. In order to achieve the teaching ideal, he founded the Fuxing (renaturation ) College.
10. Optimization of the renaturation conditions for recombinant human proinsulin inclusion bodies expressed in E.
11. Inclusion body protein renaturation is a important procedure in the biotechnology.
12. AIM: To study the application of urea gradient size exclusion chromatography (SEC) in the renaturation with simultaneous purification of recombinant human stem cell factor (rhSCF) expressed in E.
13. Optimization of mobile phase composition in PFLC for protein renaturation with simultaneous purification is thus much more important than that in usual liquid chro.
14. After isolation of the inclusion bodies, the optimum conditions of denaturation and renaturation were studied.
15. The recombination fusion protein was purified by lysis, washing, denaturation and renaturation. The specific band of expression was excised from the gel and used to immunize mice .
16. A moderately repetitive DNA sequence from rice had been cloned by the method of DNA renaturation kinetics.
17. Objective To examine the changes of conformation and activity of human placental alkaline phosphatase(HPAP) in denaturation and renaturation of guanidine chloride, and to study its folding mechanism.
18. Protein refolding by dilution is the basis of research on other method of renaturation.
More similar words: denaturation, denaturalization, maturation, saturation, saturation magnetization, desaturation, maturational, naturalization, naturalisation, super-saturation, supersaturation, saturation point, water saturation, color saturation, market saturation, natural circulation, magnetic saturation, denaturant, natural selection, obturation, trituration, acculturation, enculturation, radiation temperature, Argonne National Laboratory, agricultural integration, natural structure, denature, natural, recrystallization temperature.