Random good picture Not show
1. Based on S's parameter of reflectometer, the general design proposal of six port reflectometer is introduced and established the design quota.
2. Newly ones based on the time domain reflectometer (TDR), optical fiber sensing will make the probe and research works be more accurate, efficient and economical.
3. The output signal characteristics of optical time domain reflectometer(OTDR) are deduced and analyzed by optimizing the structure parameters of the two rings cavity lengths and coupling ratios.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. An improved multi port reflectometer calibration method using five unit vectors with arbitrary phase is described.
5. Polarization sensitive optical time-domain reflectometer (P-OTDR) is a kind of distributed sensor which makes use of inspecting the State of Polarization (SOP) in fiber for sensing.
6. This paper advance a six-pore reflectometer of automatic slot line, only one standard load is on calibrating network parameter.
7. A six-port reflectometer power transfer method is presented based on the power equation concept. A new equation for characterizing the redundancy of the six-pott junction is also given.
8. The principle of Brillouin optical time domain reflectometer (BOTDR) is introduced and its application to the strain monitoring of the strain distribution of the reinforced concrete beam is studied.
9. Brillouin Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (BOTDR) is a state-of-the-art sensing technology in recent years.
10. Optical Time Domain Reflectometer is a measuring instrument that is essential for optical fiber communication.
11. A rectangular waveguide type Six-port reflectometer worked in 8-12 GHz and coutrolled with a microcomputeris presented.
12. A distributed optic fiber type strain sensing system based on optical time domain reflectometer and used for monitoring large scale structural strain and deformation state is studied in the paper.
13. At the same time, it discusses the elements influencing the test accuracy of optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR) and measures for eliminating test error.
14. By using wavelength division multiplexing, optical switch and optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR) technology, networks can be supervised automatically.
15. The winding technology of fiber coil used in fiber optic gyroscope was demonstrated. The principle and application of Brillouin Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (BOTDR) were introduced.
16. Two kinds of novel distributed fiber optic sensing technique, i. e. , Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) and Brillouin Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (BOTDR), are introduced in this paper.
17. Surface treatments. Anodized aluminium and aluminium alloys. Measurement of total reflectivity using a photoelectric reflectometer.
18. The quantitative error analysis using this method for a multi-port reflectometer is given also.
19. By measuring in transmission, rather than in reflection, it overcomes the limitation imposed by cable loss on the use of the switched reflectometer.
20. In comparison with metal target LPP source, due to usage of gas-jet target LPP source, the reflectometer is debris-free and can continuously operate for a long time.
21. Electromagnetic pulses are applied to the sensor and the reflections are recorded with a time domain reflectometer.
22. For the five-port waveguide junction properly works in a six-port reflectometer, the absolute value of the reflection coefficient of every port must be less than 0.1.
23. The article introduced some survey techniques and problems worth of attention in diagnosing the nutrition of the cotton through reflectometer.
24. On the basis of the symmetry of response equation of a multi port reflectometer, the two complex constants of system are determined by using the same procedure.
25. In order to reduce the loss of neutron flux, neutron reflectometer design usually use the neutron guide to transport neutron beam, forepart of the neutron reflectometer is the shutter.
26. It is satisfaction of using measure system of simulation six-port reflectometer to measure the biology tissues, its results has actual meaning.
27. This method can bee asily used for the sweep-frequency measurement and is valid for the calibration , measurement and error analysis of a multi-port reflectometer with amplitude response.
28. A real-time monitoring technology for safety and leakage of oil pipeline based on theories of optical time domain reflectometer(ODTR)and the distributed optical fiber sensor were introduced.
More similar words: deflectometer, refractometer, reflect on, reflector, corner reflector, reflect, olfactometer, reflected, diffractometer, reflecting, reflection, reflective, deflector, total internal reflection, reflectance, electrometer, reflectional, reflectively, unreflective, reflectivity, unreflecting, reflected wave, reflection wave, wave reflection, antireflection, reflectiveness, self-reflection, spectrophotometer, reflecting surface, angle of reflection.