Random good picture Not show
1. Isaac Newton invented the reflecting telescope in 1668.
2. Newton also developed the reflecting telescope.
3. Mr Peach's home kit includes a 356mm reflecting telescope manufactured by Celestron USA, with a high-speed video camera called a Flea3.
4. William Herschel, who discovered Uranus, built a reflecting telescope in Slough, England, that was 40 feet in length, the largest of its day.
5. Sergio: He invented calculus, the reflecting telescope, color spectrum, and the laws of motion.
6. A secondary mirrorsecondary is the second deflecting or focusing mirror element in a reflecting telescope.
7. Turning away from the use of lenses, Newton devised the reflecting telescope, which makes use of a bowl-shaped metal mirror to focus the light from the stars.
8. The test observations and initial analysis of a near infrared photometer used with the 1 -meter reflecting telescope at Yunnan Observatory are given.
9. Isaac NEWTON: Laws of motion, Law of gravity, Calculus, Reflecting telescope.
10. Newton invented calculus,[Sentencedict.com ] described the law of universal gravitation and built the first reflecting telescope.
11. He was one of the first to build and use a reflecting telescope .
12. Sir William Herschel discovered the planet Uranus in 1781 with a hand - made reflecting telescope.
More similar words: refracting telescope, reflecting, telescope, optical telescope, reflection, reflect, telecommuting, deflect, electroplating, inflection, elective, election, selection, primary election, general election, selective service, natural selection, electrifying, directing, scope, reflexive pronoun, microscope, collective bargaining, kaleidoscope, telecast, genuflect, hopeless, elect, tasteless, select.