Random good picture Not show
1. This is a easy, quick-acting and accurate method.
2. Roughly one-third was tax cuts, which were quick-acting.
3. Except total potassium and quick-acting phosphorus, every target in nitrogen fixation plantation was higher than that in non-nitrogen fixation plantation.
4. The content of soil quick-acting potassium in the chilli field is lower than the soil in the sugarcane field.
5. Special attention has been paid to the quick-acting connector of the conductor tubes.
6. Methods Quick-acting styptic powder was cast on the bleeding part of human body.
7. The effect of quick-acting phosphorous (QAP) concentration in soil on vertical distribution of T. repens was significant.
8. Methods Quick-acting styptic powder was cast on the bleeding part of human body. Hemostasis effect,(http://sentencedict.com) total time and the onset time were observed.
9. Quick-acting doctors in that Midwestern hospital managed to regulate her breathing with an emergency tracheotomy and intravenous drug treatment7.
10. Objective: To observe the affection of quick-acting ointment for bums on inflammation , ache and microcirculation .
11. The utility model relates to a quick-acting knife grinder. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure and convenient operation. Common people can easily learn to use the utility model.
12. Conclusion: Quick-acting air disinfection tablet has reliable efficacy in disinfection of air in not well-ventilated central sterile supply services. This is one of the necessary mea...
13. They are most suitable when used in combination with the quick-acting chemicals.
14. As to the underground mining in metal mines, the lamella layer of polymer is a new type of area support, which is advanced, convenient, quick-acting and efficient.
15. Objective To observe clinical curative effect and safety of quick-acting styptic powder on the treatment of acute trauma hemorrhage.
16. Conclusion Leflunomid combined with total glucosides of paeony is effective for SLE with quick-acting efficacy, less adverse effect, and have advantage of using leflunomid alone.
17. Organic fertilizers are slow-acting. They can be used in combination with quick-acting chemicals.
More similar words: quick action, quick access, quick reaction, be quick at, quickening, quick-drying, quick, quicky, quickly, quickie, quicker, quicken, quick fix, quicksand, quickest, actinic keratosis, quickstep, quick-fire, to the quick, quickness, quick look, quick time, quicklime, quick buck, acting, quick study, quick march, quick ratio, quick temper, get-rich-quick.