Random good picture Not show
1. When you pull the strings, the puppet's arms and legs move.
2. I want to know who's pulling the strings around here.
3. He pulled the string tight.
4. It was widely believed that Montagu was secretly pulling the strings behind the prime minister.
5. But if he was the puppet, who was pulling the strings and to what dance?
6. She pulled the string tight, strangling him.
7. She, who had always pulled the strings, to have found herself in this position.
8. Swindon's John Reynolds the man who pulled the strings for Andre Agassi.
9. Who is really pulling the strings at the White House?
10. If you want to make the kite go up, pull the string hard, then release it slowly.
11. This is how I like things - me pulling the strings, getting them to dance to my tune.
12. France is content to pull the strings from behind the scenes in such a way that no popular African revolt could ever take aim at its involvement.
13. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance.
14. Which men should pull the strings in the engine room?
15. I have begun to pull the strings and I want you all to watch this mighty collapse .
16. Haley Starshine:You want to pull the strings, you got to pay the piper!
17. When I help my mother in the kitchen, I always pull the strings out before slicing celery.
18. To turn on all the lights in a room, it is necessary to go to each place and pull the strings .
19. Medvedev may prove to be what he was programmed to be, a double of Putin who will continue to pull the strings.
20. When I help my mother in the kitchen[Sentencedict.com], I always pull the strings out before slicing celery. I pulled the strings out of my stalk.
21. The central bank's mantra on the exchange rate, even as policy makers continue to pull the strings, is that it is guided by market forces.
22. So The Protocols of the Elders of Zion confirmed what the Japanese already suspected: Jews really did pull the strings of global finance.
23. Few believed that the previous dictator, Than Shwe, had genuinely retired, assuming instead that he would pull the strings from behind the scenes.
24. Tehran, by virtue of its historical relationships with the Shi'ite parties and the Kurdish leadership, may wield greater influence than Washington in Baghdad, but it does not pull the strings.
More similar words: pull the plug, pull through, string, stringent, all the same, astringency, orchestra, moorings, bearings, orchestrate, restrict, equestrian, pedestrian, restriction, be strict with, striking, striving, extraterrestrial, all the way, all that, all the more, all the time, and all that, cell theory, all through, bell the cat, fall through, pull, full-time, full time.