Random good picture Not show
1. To explore the improved preparation of protoporphyrin disodium, observe the cytotoxicity of Napp in vitro and its inhibitory effect on HCV subgenomic replicon cell model.
2. Objective To explore zinc protoporphyrin (ZPP) level and distribution in children.
3. The values of zinc protoporphyrin (ZPP) in the blood of 536 normal children are investigated.
4. Blood - Determination of free erythrocyte protoporphyrin - Fluorometric method.
5. Objective To study simple preparation of protoporphyrin disodium using whole blood of animals.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. To search for the value of zinc protoporphyrin measurement in early diagnosis with lead poisoning and iron deficiency anemia.
7. Free erythrocyte Protoporphyrin(FEP)were determined in 116 thalassemia patients, 37 iron deficiency anemia patients and 45 normal subjects.
8. In contrast, inhibition of HO-1 by zinc protoporphyrin augmented plaque vulnerability.
9. In one embodiment the porphyrin derivative is Protoporphyrin IX, having the structure (I).
10. OBJECTIVE To study the synthesis of zinc protoporphyrin(ZP).
11. In subacute toxicity test, RBC and WBC counting of physiological parameter, the contents of protoporphyrin were all in normal value.
12. Objective:To study the anti-duck Hepatitis B virus(DHBV) action of protoporphyrin disodium(PPN).
13. Zincprotoporphyrin (ZPP ) content in blood was detected with a hematofluorometer and compared with free erythrocyte protoporphyrin (FEP) determined by extraction method in 30 pediatric patients.
14. The porphyrin compound in human body mainly includes hemoglobin, protoheme, protoporphyrin, coproporphyrin , uro - porphyrin and so on.
More similar words: porphyria, porphyritic, porphyry, protoplast, protoplasm, protoplasmic, thyrotoxic, go to pot, thyrotoxicosis, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphic, anthropomorphize, topography, stop order, myringotomy, heterotopic, heterotopia, osteoporotic, proto, proton, monocrotophos, protocol, protonema, protozoa, protoderm, protozoon, protozoan, prototype, proportion, protoxylem.