Similar words: ergotamine, vitamine, vitamin e, histamine, ketamine, tryptamine, glutamine, provitamin. Meaning: ['prəʊtəmɪːn ,-mːn] n. a simple protein found in fish sperm; rich in arginine; simpler in composition than globulin or albumin; counteracts the anticoagulant effect of heparin.
Random good picture Not show
1) The extraction process of nucleoprotein and protamine from freshwater fish spermary was studied.
2) The decrease in sperm protamine is related to sperm teratogenesis, motility, viability and unexplained abortion.
3) Objective : The extraction process of protamine from Oncorhynchus Keta spermary and its antimicrobial activities were studied.
4) Objective: The extraction process of nucleoprotein and protamine from freshwater fish spermary was studied.
5) Purpose To conclude the clinical management of circulatory after protamine open heart operation under cardiopulmonary bypass.
6) In order to investigate its antibacterial action,[http://sentencedict.com/protamine.html] the effects of protamine on succinate dehydrogenase and malate dehydrogenase in cells of Aspergillus niger were assayed.
7) The results show that the separation of nucleic acid from protamine is far more easy than from other viscus.
8) Objective : To establish a new capillary electrophoresis method for the analysis of human sperm protamine.
9) The encapsulation efficiency determined by the sephadex chromatography method and protamine aggregation method was compared.
10) Objective : To study the expression of the mammalian P 1 protamine gene in rat and mouse.
11) This article reviewed chemical property, extract technics, antimicrobial principium , defection, existent question and prospect of protamine.
More similar words: ergotamine, vitamine, vitamin e, histamine, ketamine, tryptamine, glutamine, provitamin, provitamin a, amphetamine, antihistamine, methamphetamine, prolamine, rotameter, isopropylamine, mesopotamia, stamina, vitamin, vitamin c, vitamin p, vitamin a, staminal, vitamin k, vitamin d, vitamin b, vitamin b6, vitamin b2, vitamin b3, vitamin k1, staminate.