Similar words: pentacyclic, tetracycline, oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline, acyclic, cycling, bicycling, recycling.
Random good picture Not show
1) Prostacyclin has powerful metabolic effects on blood platelets.
2) However, this suggestion depends on the assumption that prostacyclin is continually produced by arterial wall to prevent platelet aggregation.
3) Similarly, prostacyclin production in human atherosclerotic tissue appears to be reduced.
4) Thus diminution of prostacyclin production and stimulation of platelet aggregation both mediated by lipid peroxides could contribute to thrombosis on atheromatous plaques.
5) It is obviously difficult to study arterial prostacyclin production in diabetic subjects.
6) The drug, Prostacyclin, is a synthetic version of a natural substance that is produced by the linings of blood vessels.
7) In addition, levels of nitric oxide (NO) and prostacyclin (PGl2) were measured in the DLC group and blank control group in order to evaluate their activities.
8) This invention relates to novel prostacyclin derivatives, their acceptable acid addition salts, solvates, hydrates and polymorphs thereof.
9) Objective: The balance between biosynthesis of prostacyclin and that of thromboxane A2 has been proved to be important in the prevention of thrombosis.
10) A positive correlation was found between glycosylated haemoglobin concentration and the prostacyclin concentration necessary to inhibit ADP-induced platelet aggregation by 50 percent.
11) Thus a possible deleterious effect of hyperinsulinaemia may be the inhibition of prostacyclin production by arterial wall.
12) When these cells were incubated with serum from diabetic patients prostacyclin production was inhibited.
13) Prostacyclin Information about the effect of diabetic control on prostacyclin production comes from animal studies.
14) With DIC or with acute hemorrhaging , the utilization of alternative anticoagulation procedures should be taken into consideration (e. g. prostacyclin or citrate anti-coagulation).
15) Objective To determine the mechanism of nitric oxide synthase(NOS) and prostacyclin(PGI2) acting on splanchnic hyperdynamic circulation of portal hypertension(PHT).
16) Objective: To study the change in plasma levels of thromboxane (TXA2) prostacyclin e (PGI2) and endothelin (ET) in patients of diabetes mellitus complicated with angiopathy.
17) There are very little data on the use of prostacyclin and prostacyclin analogs in ES.
18) Aims:To evaluate the role of increased portal pressure and portosystemic shunting in elevated level of prostacyclin(PGI2) in portal hypertension.
19) Vascular endothelial dysfunction has close relation ship with the development of pulmonary hypertension and prostacyclin analogue,(http://sentencedict.com/prostacyclin.html) endothelin receptor antagonists are new drug for the treatment.
20) The therapeutic role and it's possible mechanisms of exogenous prostacyclin(PGI2)on acute pancreatitis(AP)in rats were investigated.
More similar words: pentacyclic, tetracycline, oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline, acyclic, cycling, bicycling, recycling, minocycline, doxycycline, motorcycling, recycling bin, waste recycling, recycling plant, cyclical process, clinostat, acyclovir, cyclic, prostate, cyclist, prostatic, cyclical, bicyclist, epicyclic, tricyclic, cyclicity, prostatitis, cyclic code, polycyclic, encyclical.