Similar words: acyclic, alicyclic, cyclic, tetracycline, cyclical, oxytetracycline, cyclicity, monocyclic.
Random good picture Not show
1. Type A has higher content for pentacyclic triterpene.
2. Pentacyclic triterpenes as aglycones of saponins have a wide distribution in plants, many of which have been used in empirical anti-inflammatory therapies.
3. Ursolic acid, a pentacyclic triterpene compound, naturally occurs in a large variety of plants, has attracted considerable interest owing to its significant biological activities.
4. This article is reviewing the structure-activity relationship of pentacyclic triterpenes.
5. Pentacyclic triterpenes are among the most important bioactive compounds and biotransformation is a very useful tool to carry out the structural modification on these compounds.
6. Ursolic acid is a pentacyclic triterpenoid compound that exists widely in food, medicinal herbs and other plants and it has broad biological activity.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. Ginsenoside, the main components of ginseng, is dammarane tetracyclic triterpenoids or hong resin alkyl type pentacyclic triterpene, which has not yet been synthesized artificially.
8. Aim:To search for novel modulators of glycogen metabolism through structural modifications of natural pentacyclic triterpenes.
9. Avermectin, produced by Streptomyces avermitilis, is a group of pentacyclic lactone antibiotics which have been widely used as antiparasitic drugs in veterinary and agricultural fields.
10. The sufferers exhibited evident local signs with mild systemic reaction. The management of the wound included wet compress wi th the addition of neomycin and pentacyclic guanosine.
More similar words: acyclic, alicyclic, cyclic, tetracycline, cyclical, oxytetracycline, cyclicity, monocyclic, encyclical, polycyclic, macrocyclic, heterocyclic, tricyclic antidepressant, pentacle, acyclovir, cyclist, cycling, bicyclist, recycling, bicycling, doxycycline, cyclization, motorcyclist, motorcycling, recycling bin, waste recycling, iridocyclitis, recycling plant, with pinpoint accuracy, management accountant.