Random good picture Not show
1. It's not a unique product plan, as Sippl himself is first to admit.
2. The core is product planning and design.
3. The Japanese carmaker separates product development, product planning and marketing from auto sales.
4. Responsible for integrated service product planning and development, define the product pricing strategy.
5. System solutions for the full range of product planning and brand image of the integration program, upgrade products and brands in the overall value.
6. If people can truly implement product planning works, they must can save product modification and test time in product development phase, and get more and more opportunities to have successful sales.
7. Implement annual market promotion planning and product planning, help Marketing Director carry out marketing and promotion activities.
8. A new successful product developing must has a scientific product planning.
9. The working principle and technology of virtual enterprise and supply chain management are studied. Product planning, purchase, inventory and sales management in virtual enterprise are put forward.
10. Lead and expand the company's existing games publishing, including product planning and acquisition, scheduling, and budgeting.
11. Application of product price sensitivity analysis method can regulate product planning and keep production planning optimum status, which will effectively assure the benefit maximization.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. For its part, Sony said it intentionally waited until now as part of its product planning strategy.
13. The configuration combination consideration is the same with standalone, for each WDPE product planning related with cluster, refer to the WDPE products' information center for details.
14. In the exhibition hall, staff can use weave presentation system "SDS-ONE" site provides product planning to customer requests and proposals.
15. "The philosophy behind Maemo was to find a way of bringing computer technology to a mobile device, " says Janne Heikkinen, director of product planning for Nokia.
16. OCT Yunnan will design and careful planning of project planning and product planning, strengthen the management of construction projects.
17. At the other end of their vehicle lineup, Hyundai executives are "thrilled" with the sales performance of the Equus luxury sedan, says Mike O'Brien, vice president of product planning.
18. Product The product consists of the item and accessories that the company offers to the consumer. This decision is made during product planning.
19. Process knowledge (PK) exists through the full life cycle of products, such as product planning, design, manufacture, assemble and service and it decides the living and developing of enterprises.
20. Developing relationships within target customers at all levels including purchasing and product planning functions.
21. I quickly elevated Sperlich to vice - president in charge of product planning.
22. "We're in a two-way learning process, " says Andrew Whydell, product planning manager of active safety electronics at TRW Automotive in West Midlands , England.
23. In sales, an engineering background enables them to discuss technical aspects and assist in product planning, installation, and use.
More similar words: production planning, product introduction, material requirement planning, planning, product, by-product, byproduct, productive, production, end product, product rule, unproductive, productivity, reproductive, final product, reproduction, productively, preproduction, overproduction, production cost, over production, mass production, productiveness, range of products, marginal product, product research, product life cycle, producing, product management, primary production.