Random good picture Not show
(1) The best way to open it is with pliers.
(2) Have you got a pair of pliers?
(3) Pass me that pair of pliers, please.
(4) Hand me that pair of pliers , please.
(5) Adjust the thin metal strip with your special pliers.
(6) Bosun's Sail ties, pliers, adjustable spanner, screwdriver, shock cords.
(7) Don't struggle: take a grip with pincers or pliers and remove the sucker as though pulling out a nail.
(8) He had to know when the pliers clamped down, so he could start the count.
(9) He uses pliers to extract the hook from the fish's mouth.
(10) A good tool kit should contain pliers, screwdrivers, and wire-cutters.
(11) Eight women sent away for instruction booklets, pliers, beads, crosses and hundreds of feet of wire.
(12) He put down is pliers and looked up at her.
(13) This has often meant having to use pliers and then replacing the staples with new ones.
(14) I holders cutters around nosed pliers a medium grade sandpaper[http://sentencedict.com], silver spray paint.
(15) His teeth were extracted with pliers and he was dragged by the tail of a galloping horse.
(16) Another turn of the pliers would do the trick.
(17) I need a hammer and a pair of pliers.
(18) Pliers are packed in boxes of 2 dozen each.
(19) Combination pliers are needed to cut this electrical wiring.
(20) Pliers are packed in wooden cases, each containing 100 boxes.
(21) The fracture of follower tongs holder of pipe pliers is analyzed.
(22) I gave my thumb quite a nip with the pliers.
(23) The valve can still be operated by gripping the stub in a pair of pliers, but it will defeat small children.
(24) Catch it before it falls in the water Unscrew the end cap using pliers and remove the washer.
(25) They should now be secured by carefully bending their leads, using long-nosed pliers, at right angles as shown.
(26) One of them was holding the longest pair of pliers Dorcas had ever seen.
(27) Mr Reaves himself likens his operation to tinkering on a Model A Ford with screwdrivers and a pair of pliers.
(28) To cure the fault, gently squeeze the segments of the female terminal together with a small pair of pliers.
(29) I went down to the cellar to find a pair of pliers.
(30) His chest and nipples cruelly abused by sticks, pins and pliers.