Random good picture Not show
1. His latest toy is a personal computer.
2. The abbreviation PC stands for "personal computer".
3. Be careful how you start the personal computer.
4. Even a small personal computer can store vast amounts of information.
5. What Personal Computer is here to help you.
6. Installation is easy compared with the average personal computer.
7. Compaq Computer Corp., the biggest personal computer maker,(http://sentencedict.com) fell 2 1 / 4 to 46.
8. ParcPlace also plans to introduce a cheaper personal computer version of SmallTalk for first time users unfamiliar with object oriented technology.
9. As the personal computer market matured, computer makers have realized that not all PC buyers are alike.
10. It is based on personal computer architecture, and can be directly attached to the local network in a client-server architecture.
11. The nice thing about personal computer technology is that these kinds of wishes often come true.
12. Personal computer clients can directly and transparently access the Unix file system and printing resources.
13. Your password gives you exclusive access to your personal computer files.
14. But the average laptop is, in effect, a personal computer lite.
15. Personal computer software looks to be a good money spinner too having grown 200% though from an admittedly small customer base.
16. All can be hosted by a personal computer or Sun Microsystems Inc workstation.
17. It will also distribute Tandy's Victor Technologies personal computer line.
18. D., a personal computer, which stores notes and helps you advance the plot.
19. A teenager used his personal computer to break into sensitive US Air Force files.
20. And a personal computer is a prerequisite for gaining access to the Internet.
21. The software allows you to scan photographic images on your personal computer.
22. Shares of suppliers of semiconductor components to the communications and personal computer markets also slipped.
23. It is hoped too, that 30% to 40% growth in personal computer sales seen for 1993 will offset waning mainframe business.
24. The ￡6,000 desktop system is suitable for any stereo-ready workstation, Apple Computer Inc Macintosh, personal computer or monitor.
25. The warrants required the college authorities to provide the address of a student and give the police access to her personal computer.
26. The Automobile Association skeleton staff trio will be huddled in front of their personal computer screens relaying road conditions to drivers.
27. It was found guilty of using its monopoly in the personal computer industry to break into the internet browser market.
28. Add Apple Computer Inc. to the growing casualty list of companies mired in the slumping personal computer market.
29. It's a high-level application programming interface that sits on a Unix-based personal computer equipped with call processing hardware.
30. The innovation once focused around Unix hardware vendors is slipping towards the personal computer.
More similar words: interpersonal, computer, personal, personally, impersonal, personality, microcomputer, persona, nonalcoholic, personable, impersonate, impersonation, persona non grata, constitutional convention, multinational corporation, impute, spinal cord, person, in person, personify, personnel, antipersonnel, the first person, personification, seasonal, outer space, conversational, compressional wave, international, acute renal failure.