Random good picture Not show
1. The firm will be incorporated with the parent company.
2. The subsidiary eventually outgrew its parent company and took it over.
3. Each unit including the parent company has its own, local management.
4. Newhouse is the owner of Knopf's parent company.
5. Blockbuster Inc's parent company, Viacom Inc, owns mount Pictures.
6. The parent company, as it now exists, was formed through a series of mergers in the late 1960s.
7. The parent company also will discard the Woolworth name for an undisclosed moniker later this year.
8. Its parent company runs tugs, shipping and heavy engineering businesses.
9. Parent company guarantees Joining an overseas subsidiary, for example, carries potential risks.
10. Alternatively, a purchaser may refuse to provide a parent company guarantee if this was not covered in the heads.
11. His new parent company may now be adding different tension as he lays plans to rationalise staffing structures.
12. What would be the position if the parent company did not take the exemption afforded by s 248?
13. If the parent company has provided the preference shareholders with a guarantee, it may be possible to recognise a minority interest.
14. Associated company A parent company has a 30% interest in an associated company.
15. The parent company has issued a legally-binding letter of support to the subsidiary.
16. Where the notification is made by a parent company, however,[http://sentencedict.com/parent company.html] its subsidiaries do not have to make their own notification.
17. Mr Murdoch, chairman of Sun's parent company News Corporation, was on hand to give his 32-year-old daughter away at an 18th century chapel at Oxfordshire's Blenheim Palace.
18. Talk to other franchise holders and ask them what they think of the parent company.
19. Beauty features highlight another problem which can arise if the parent company is based abroad.
20. It has been developed and refined over the last four years by engineers at the company's parent company, General Motors.
21. Continuity is idealized as a family relationship and is symbolized in terms such as parent company or child subcontractor.
22. Under our law, a subsidiary can go bankrupt and normally the parent company will not be liable for its debts.
23. The main disadvantage is that political or economic instability within the country may cause problems outside the control of the parent company.
24. It is a complicated saga which is still unravelling, with the former parent company, Alan Paul, now in liquidation.
25. One of its own ancestors, the pre-war, down-market Lagonda Rapier, almost destroyed its parent company.
26. Often subsidiaries are required to guarantee or give charges in support of borrowings by the parent company or other companies in the group.
27. Less dramatic were changes in company ownership following changes in a parent company.
28. It would become famous, but not quite in the way its parent company intended.
29. Ren Jianxin, founder of China National Bluestar Group and president of its parent company ChemChina, said: 'We are pleased with the expansion and deepening of our relationship with Cabot .
30. Consolidation theory involved in consolidated statement has following contents: proprietorship theory, entity theory and parent company theory.
More similar words: compare notes, compartment, luggage compartment, company, accompany, companion, compare, accompanied, keep company with, comparison, comparable, joint-stock company, by comparison, comparatively, in comparison with, parent, apparent, parental, comparative advantage, parenting, apparently, grandparent, parentheses, transparent, joint committee, heir apparent, parenthetically, in loco parentis, rampant, chimpanzee.