Random good picture Not show
1. Objective:To investigate the human intestine parasitization in Jilin City.
2. In the natural condition, the parasitization rate is 50%.
3. Methods for determining the parasitization of C. plutellae in the field were also discussed.
4. In conclusion, in the late stage of parasitization, the parasitoid larva, with the help of teratocytes, utilized up most of the host nutrients for its own development and growth.
5. The results indicated that the parasitization could significantly inhibit the activation of the proPO in the host larval hemolymph followed by the prolonged melanization procedure.sentence dictionary
6. In the molecular aspect it was primarily about cloning of PPO gene and there was only a little report on the influence of parasitization of parasites on the PPO transcription of their hosts.
7. With an increase in female parasitiod density, there was a corresponding increase in pupal parasitization rate and the average number of progeny per parasitized pupae.
8. Further, Marjorie Hoy and Jay Jeyaprakash of the University of Florida have determined that the technique employed in the Rochester study often wrongly indicates an absence of parasitization .
9. Field releases of M. linearis resulted in an increased parasitization rate of Asian corn borer.
10. The body weight of parasitized host was greater than that of un-parasitized host while the reverse was true for the weight of fat body in the late stage of parasitization.
11. In both parasitoids, there was no significant difference in number of wasps per host egg, female ratio of progeny and percentages of wasps with parasitization between target host and C. sinica.
12. From these results, it is concluded that the cold storage of fly pupae has negative effect on the parasitization and reproduction of N. vitripennis.
13. The results showed that the transcription increases gradually after parasitization. The transcription dynamics of EPL-1 gene corresponds to the expression dynamics of EPL-1 protein.
14. When the host larvae fed on Shanghaizhiqie the wasps progeny and sex ratio are the highest but the parasitization ratio was a little lower than in hosts fed on other eggplant varieties.
More similar words: parasitize, sensitization, desensitization, photosensitization, systematic desensitization, sanitization, digitization, prioritization, graphitization, parasitic, parasitism, parasitical, parasitic worm, antiparasitic, parameterization, saturation magnetization, somatization, privatization, dramatization, automatization, stigmatization, schematization, monetization, acclimatization, democratization, systematization, quantization, amortization, magnetization, discretization.