Random good picture Not show
1. He painted a rosy picture of family life.
2. She painted a rosy picture of the firm's future.
3. Letters to relatives in Europe painted a rosy picture of life in the United States.
4. She painted a rosy picture of their life together in Italy .
5. EXAMPLE: Our optimistic sales manager tired to paint a rosy picture of the company's troubled economic condition by saying that we hadn't lost as much money as we feared we would.
More similar words: paint a picture, mental picture, come into the picture, picture, pictured, pictures, picturesque, picture tube, get the picture, word picture, picture book, picture frame, picture plane, picturesquely, moving picture, picture-perfect, out of the picture, motion picture, picture window, picture gallery, picture taking, wedding picture, picturesqueness, picture postcard, in the nature of, in the nature of things, picturing, stricture, strictured, neurosyphilis.