Random good picture Not show
1. Those foreigners are jabbering away over there.
2. Leave your things on the table over there.
3. You should ask the man over there.
4. Chuck it over there/into the corner.
5. Would you straighten that picture over there? - It's a bit cockeyed.
6. Can you pass me that thing over there?
7. Unless I'm very much mistaken, that's Paul's wife over there.
8. Put the jam in the jar over there.
9. 'Is that John over there?' 'I'm not sure'.
10. Could you help me move this bookcase over there? You pull and I'll push.
11. Oh, look, I think that's Harry over there.
12. The cement is stacked up over there, and it looks like rain.
13. Look at that man over there.
14. Look at those children diving for oysters over there!
15. Don't look now,[sentencedict .com] but that guy over there is really giving you the eye.
16. Hang your coat and hat on the rack over there.
17. The bricks are stacked up over there, all ready to be used for the new wall.
18. I just saw your sister standing over there.
19. Ours is the red car parked over there.
20. There are parking spaces over there, just past the garage.
21. The woman in question is sitting over there.
22. "You go down that passageway over there." — "Which one?"
23. Stand the bottles on the table over there.
24. What's that thing over there?
25. There it is,[Sentencedict.com] on the corner over there.
26. How about those ones over there?
27. That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.
28. That's his white Beamer convertible over there.
29. The light shines on from over there and illuminates the stage.
30. Hold on a minute! Isn't that your brother's car over there?
More similar words: all over the world, nevertheless, sovereignty, over and over, other than, for the rest, rather than, in order that, severe, convert, over, vertical, cover, severely, get over, oversee, be over, go over, overall, all over, recover, governor, lay over, hand over, run over, cover up, uncover, advertising, inadvertent, turn over.