Random good picture Not show
1. Those foreigners are jabbering away over there.
2. Leave your things on the table over there.
3. What's that thing over there?
4. You should ask the man over there.
5. Around the corner over there.
6. Chuck it over there/into the corner.
7. Can you pass me that thing over there?
8. Put the jam in the jar over there.
9. 'Is that John over there?' 'I'm not sure'.
10. Oh, look, I think that's Harry over there.
11. Look at that man over there.
12. Look at those children diving for oysters over there!
13. Would you straighten that picture over there? - It's a bit cockeyed.
14. Unless I'm very much mistaken,[sentencedict .com] that's Paul's wife over there.
15. Could you help me move this bookcase over there? You pull and I'll push.
16. The cement is stacked up over there, and it looks like rain.
17. Put the tray over there.
18. You can park over there.
19. I just saw your sister standing over there.
20. Ours is the red car parked over there.
21. The woman in question is sitting over there.
22. Stand the bottles on the table over there.
23. There it is, on the corner over there.
24. How about those ones over there?
25. That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.
26. That's his white Beamer convertible over there.
27. 'Have you seen my pen?' 'Yes, it's over there.'
28. Tell me what's going on over there!
29. What are you two whispering about over there?
30. Stack the chairs up over there.
More similar words: all over the world, nevertheless, sovereignty, over and over, other than, for the rest, rather than, in order that, severe, convert, over, vertical, cover, severely, get over, oversee, be over, go over, overall, all over, recover, governor, lay over, hand over, run over, cover up, uncover, advertising, inadvertent, turn over.