Random good picture Not show
1. Although most of the ototoxic drugs have already been recognized by clinic doctors and pharmacologists.
2. The use of ototoxic drugs at any age, including some antibiotic and anti-malarial drugs, can damage the inner ear.
3. The oxytocin antagonism to the ototoxic effects of kanamycin was studied by means of electrophysiological method and surface preparation technique of the cochlea.
4. Gentamycin is a kind of ototoxic drug, which can bring about hearing loss.
4. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Some drugs are ototoxic.
6. Other common causes include exposure to excessive noise, head and ear injury, ageing and the use of ototoxic drugs.
7. AIM:To investigate the effects of growth peptide of cerebral cells in preventing damage of gentamicin to cochlear spiral ganglion cells(SCGs) in ototoxic guinea pigs.
8. Reactive oxygen species (ROS) play a role in the degeneration of auditory hair cells because of aging, noise trauma, or ototoxic drugs.
9. The experiment suggested that hair cell and its nerve ending as well as marginal cell of SV are the sites liable to be damaged by the ototoxic affect of KA.
10. Thekey of preventing acquired deafness was to prohibit the misapplication of ototoxic antibiotics.
11. However, monitoring may be more important during coadministration of aminoglycosides or other ototoxic agents (level of evidence, 3; grade of recommendation, .
More similar words: cytotoxic, phytotoxic, hepatotoxic, thyrotoxic, thyrotoxicosis, endotoxin, neurotoxin, go to town, toxic, toxicant, nontoxic, non-toxic, toxicity, intoxicant, antitoxic, toxic waste, toxicosis, toxicology, intoxicate, intoxicated, intoxicating, detoxication, intoxication, toxicologist, toxicological, botox, toxic shock syndrome, in toto, go to the wall, go to the dogs.