Random good picture Not show
1. The boy with six fingers on one hand.
2. On one hand, the Chancellor increased the number of people paying the reduced 20 percent rate of income tax.
3. On one hand, he was the most passionate leader one could hope for, a motivating force without parallel.
4. On one hand, it provided me with a connection to my ancestral land that had been missing during those formative years.
5. On one hand, the prospect of a reward may draw out some otherwise wary tipsters.
6. On one hand, he resented his courtroom tirades, which were often personal and designed to humiliate.
7. On one hand, the resumption of talks and the discussion of safe passage to another nation are hopeful signs.
8. On one hand, Eriksson needs a convincing public-relations exercise and a squad that offers evidence for optimism.
9. On one hand, residents need storm protection.
10. The article is emphasized after talking on one hand.
11. Fu Chunyu: This considers a company on one hand.
12. The negative one is that on one hand, those measures will increase the export cost of our country's small household electrical appliance enterprises.
13. On one hand this study, inspired by the highly publicised murder of Kitty Genovese in 1964, is mentioned in every textbook and often dubbed 'seminal'.
14. On one hand agricultural capital the circumstance to billabong of blame farming domain still very serious.
15. On one hand, this additional function can cause a lot of traffic.
16. On one hand it explores the vicissitude process of the relationship between ports and coast cities.
17. It is preschool education walks along commercialized contradiction on one hand.
18. Practice proved that, on one hand, algorithms combined with human-computer interaction provided with some advantage such as operated sententiously, applied reliably and restored effectively.
19. On one hand, technological progress leads to the reduction of factor cost and elimination of the former labor force, which affects the employment.
20. On one hand, classical copper cables are used for the cost-effective connection of terminals such as machine controls, industry PCs, signalisation or monitoring systems to the network.
21. On one hand, the higher corporate social performance will improve economic performance through increasing firms' potential benefits and decreasing their implicit cost.
22. On one hand, technical revolution caused the heavy major key of western industry structure to rectify, this kind is adjusted with industrial structure bate.sentencedict.com
23. To open the door she has to rest on one hand and push with the other.
24. It does not overcome the paradoxes between asserting on one hand the functional analyses of law and affirming the integral conception of culture and unilinear evolutionism on the other hand.
25. On one hand, the country controls railroad freight rate strictly, railroad is opposite with dead freight rate live prices, low freight rate...
26. Ellen is walking down the drive with a square flat box balanced on one hand.
27. He was in the photograph of the baseball team too, looking proud, a giant glove on one hand.
28. I started playing blackjack, and I was winning all over the place-won eight hundred on one hand.
29. But when she glanced at him she saw he was supporting his chin on one hand and gazing directly at her.
30. Girl dress swimsuit is to - and - fro, show oneself on one hand , enjoy sunshine on one hand.
More similar words: monotonously, monotonous, hand in hand, he has, behalf, behavior, misbehave, on behalf of, behavioral, rehabilitate, rehabilitation, get into the habit of, honor, donor, honour, on one's own, up to now, dishonor, pronoun, economy, pro bono, autonomy, economic, honorable, monotheism, siphon off, monolith, monogamy, monopoly, monogram.