Random good picture Not show
1. Histologically often confused with oligodendroglioma and has a better prognosis than the variety that involves the brain parenchyma.
2. Of these, 79 had low grade , 47 had high grade gliomas, 24 had ependymal gliomas , and 14 had oligodendroglioma.
3. The tumors were diagnosed by postoperative pathological analysis including 6 ependymomas, 1 astrocytoma, 1 oligodendroglioma, 1 neurilemmoma, 1 arachnoid cyst.
4. It is not necessary to perform auxiliary therapy for astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma, and mixed glioma, because the prognosis is good after total removal of the tumor.
5. Central neurocytoma (CN) is a rare but usually benign cerebral intraventricular tumor of young adults which can be confused with oligodendroglioma and other neoplasms.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Focally there are relatively uniform cells with perinuclear halos, raising the possibility of an oligodendroglioma component.
7. Results There were 7 cases with anaplastic astrocytoma, 3 cases with glioblastoma multiforme, 1 cases with oligodendroglioma, 1 cases with lower grade glioma.
8. In our series, the incidence of various ventricular neoplasms (shown in decreasing order) were metastasis, astrocytoma, ependymoma, meningioma, choroids plexus papillomas and oligodendroglioma .
9. Glioma is the most common type of primary intracranial tumors in human. It developed from astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma, ependymoma, which were induced by neural ectoblast.
10. But the sign can not be found in all 32 cases with intra-cerebral glioma, including 21 cases with astrocytoma and 4 cases with oligodendroglioma and 7 cases with ependymoma above cerebellar tentorium.
11. Another diagnostic challenge on imaging is the central neurocytoma, a recently described tumor that was routinely mistaken for an intraventricular oligodendroglioma on histologic analysis.
More similar words: oligodendrocyte, dendrogram, rhododendron, philodendron, liriodendron, glioma, imbroglio, phellodendron amurense, hemangioendothelioma, dendrobium, dendrology, dendroctonus, broglie, neuroglia, microglia, epithelioma, oligo-, bibliomania, mesothelioma, poliomyelitis, oligomer, androgen, oligopoly, oligocene, androgyny, glioblastoma, androgenic, oligospermia, ganglioneuroma, androgynous.