Random good picture Not show
1. Communication protocols between off-board conductive charger and battery management system ...
2. Communication protocols between off-board conductive charger and battery management system for ...
3. Now, the off-board radar active decoy is an effective manner to confront with modern advanced anti-ship missiles, and attracts the attention of each country.
4. You may also need to add an off-board IDE controller so that you have the extra IDE channels you require.Sentencedict
5. This paper putemphasis on analyzing the principle of off-board diagnostics and the plan ofpractice, and have designed and developed off-board diagnostic testerinteracting with on-board diagnostics.
6. And then, chaff jamming and towed active decoy models are built, which are included in the off-board jamming model.
7. Once safe and reliable hydrogen storage methods are available, off-board fuel processing at the filling station becomes a viable avenue for generating the hydrogen needed for transportation.
8. The hybrid-electric drive system saves on fuel costs and increases on-board and off-board power, said Signorelli.
9. Symbols on the tactical display appear green if the aircraft"s sensors or off-board assets determine these objects are friendly."
10. The paper outlines the techniques of fault self-diagnosis used in automotive electronic control system and off-board tester.
More similar words: surfboard, surfboarding, boarding card, cardboard, hardboard, snuffbox, corrugated cardboard, board, aboard, boards, board up, boarder, on board, outboard, onboard, inboard, larboard, cupboard, big board, pinboard, washboard, wallboard, All aboard, pegboard, seaboard, snowboard, moldboard, keyboard, boarding, board room.