Random good picture Not show
1) Outside, the new moon shines bright all around, but the lonely lamp on my desk is dim. How l wish this small piece of paper would take to youmyresdess yearning.
2) The new moon was the occasion of festivals of rejoicing in Egypt.
3) The New Moon takes place in your opposite sign of Libra on the 15th.
4) It was black as night at new moon and white as frost at first light.
5) The New Moon in your opposite sign of Sagittarius highlights a special relationship and a piece of news.
6) Small horns, like the new moon, adorned her smooth human brow.
7) In section seven she invites the new moon to dance on her heart, so that they can be extinguished together.
8) There was a new moon, and its pale light cast soft shadows in the stillness.
9) Near the time of new moon there is no point on the Moon that can both see sunlight and transmit to Earth.
10) By the time of the next new moon, the tribe had seen one birth and two deaths.
11) Let us start with new moon.
12) New moon motivation is among them an IDC company.
13) First, the new moon May 24 will appear in your house of friendship.
14) Tread lightly this weekend because Friday's Pisces New Moon creates a supersensitive atmosphere.
15) Your key planet Saturn is conjunct the New Moon, roadblocks in your way.
16) These insights contribute meandering conversation fostered by Saturday's New Moon.
17) When clouds shrouded that new moon, as they did this night, the people dispersed, alarmed.
18) Tagore's poems New Moon Gathers describes a harmonious world and praises love with its light lines.
19) The New Moon in sign is a helpful and inspiring indication.
20) A first - quarter moon is halfway between new moon and full moon.
21) This month, the new moon on June 22 will be opposed to Pluto in Capricorn, so there could be a tendency for you to come on a bit too strong with a partner or collaborator.
22) It was dark now and the sliver of a new moon could be seen overhead.
23) Some people think it is unlucky to look at a new moon through glass.
24) Some believe that new plants flourish if their early growth coincides with the growing of a new moon.
25) It was a mild night with clouds drifting across the sky and occasionally obscuring the new moon.
26) As early as the time of Saul the festival of the new moon was celebrated with great solemnity.
27) The night was clear, and arched up from the hills with a new moon rising over their crests.
28) Other superstitions relating to the weather concern the day of the week upon which the new Moon chances to fall.
29) Discovery would enter a parking orbit around Saturn,[http://sentencedict.com/new moon.html] be-coming a new moon of the giant planet.
30) On Oct. 7, 2010, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory, or SDO, observed its first lunar transit when the new moon passed directly between the spacecraft (in its geosynchronous orbit) and the sun.