Random good picture Not show
(1) The mountaineer broke a leg while climbing a cliff and was hospitalized for a month.
(2) Climbing Everest is a daunting challenge for any mountaineer.
(3) As a metaphor for the modern mountaineer, the life of Captain Ahab has some disturbing parallels. Sentencedict.com
(4) The world's least sympathetic mountaineer is forced to continue his schadenfreude from beyond the grave.
(5) A mountaineer of repute, whether local or not, is conspicuous by his or her absence.
(6) The Rocky Mountaineer will continue to make one round trip a week in summer from Vancouver to Calgary.
(7) After treatment the mountaineer will be on the next flight home to join his girlfriend at the couple's home in Radley.
(8) But Joel was Shasta Llamas' resident naturalist mountaineer and survival specialist.
(9) The new Mountaineer is an Explorer in Mercury trim with the 5. 0-liter engine and a distinct grille with Mercury emblem.
(10) People who both ski and mountaineer, like myself, are fickle creatures.
(11) Father was a mountaineer; he made his fortune from the ski resorts on a mountain Grandfather had bought cheaply in Colorado.
(12) His father used to climb with British mountaineer Chris Bonnington, and his grandfather, a yak traderwho toured the world with Everest's first summiteer, Sir Edmund Hillary.
(13) A mountaineer is usually equipped with alpine jacket wind - proof garment, down jacket and climbing kit.
(14) Only later will we reflect that the Rocky Mountaineer is more time machine than transport.
(15) The tough mountaineer succeeded in getting to the top of the mountain.
(16) Ken Noguchi, a Japanese mountaineer, estimates that he has collected nine tonnes of rubbish from the slopes of Mount Everest during five clean-up expeditions. There is still plenty left.
(17) Stark against blue-white ice, a mountaineer ascends a ladder on Mount Everest's upper Khumbu glacier.
(18) I remember once a mountaineer was asked, his anser was "because the mountains are there."
(19) Grigory Perelman is the mountaineer who reached this pinnacle of the 3-dimensional world.
(20) A mountaineer must learn to stand the gaff.
(21) The mountaineer has many stories of expeditions.
(22) I could never be a mountaineer; I have no head for heights.
(23) It's not a difficult climb it should be child's play for an experienced mountaineer.
(24) Be advised, however, that with its high level of standard equipment, the Mountaineer is not cheap.
(25) He was tall and lean in the angular, graceless mountaineer style.
(26) A naturally gifted sportswoman, she became a proficient sculler, horsewoman, and mountaineer, and even mastered billiards.
(27) It's not a difficult climb It'should be child's play for an experienced mountaineer.
(28) Lab experiments have shown that the echidna is more intelligent that a cat and it has been seen using its spikes, feet and beaks to climb up crevices like a mountaineer edging up a rock chimney.
(29) To experience the 6, 194m Alaskan peak you must be a mountaineer, but you can ponder it from slightly warmer locales with a visit to the Denali National Park.
(30) The tourist guide says, mount Hua very danger, we should wear climbing boot ability to mountaineer.
More similar words: mountaineering, mountain, mountain man, mountainous, mountain range, make a mountain out of a molehill, fountain, maintained, untainted, tantamount, surmountable, contained, container, insurmountable, maintainability, maintain, engineer, domineer, mount, amount, engineering, domineering, mounted, dismount, mounting, surmount, amount to, seamount, civil engineer, trainee.