Random good picture Not show
1. The mortality rate was way down.
2. The nation's infant mortality rate has reached a record low.
3. The mortality rate then rises, so that few will survive to L3.
4. Consequently, to combat this high mortality rate large numbers of offspring are necessary.
5. The whole mortality rate of the present series was 68%.
6. Askoli suffers a 50 percent child mortality rate, largely as a result of gastro-enteritis.
7. That was a mortality rate of one afflicted child in four.
8. While inner London has the lowest mortality rate of any region in the country, not all its hospitals are top performers.
9. The higher infant mortality rate among the working class was probably a major element throughout the nineteenth century in encouraging frequent pregnancies.
10. The mortality rate due to acute gastroenteritis was significantly lower in the vitamin A clusters than in the placebo clusters.
11. A falling mortality rate led to a gradual increase in the proportion of the aged in the population.
12. Associated anomalies and prematurity significantly influence the mortality rate.
13. Valuation basisinclude interest assumption and mortality rate assumption.
14. This resulted in an increased mortality rate in women.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Other reports show that the America's infant mortality rate is high for a developed nation, with 6.71 deaths for every 1, 000 births in 2006, a rate shared with Slovakia and Poland.
16. In patients undergoing elective myotomy the mortality rate is less than 1%.
17. Without immediate treatment, septic shock follows, with a mortality rate over 50 %.
18. There is a high infant mortality rate (60 for every 1000 births) and the prevalence of HIV among those between15-49 is 2.2 percent, according to World Bank estimates.
19. Colligation treatment can reduce the mortality rate and disability rate of large cerebral infarction.
20. The city's most shocking statistic is its high infant mortality rate.
21. Their average life expectancy was 12 years less than that of whites, their infant mortality rate twice that of whites.
22. Thus the perinatal mortality ratio is the sum of the late fetal death ratio and the under-7-day mortality rate.
23. Stomach ulcers and other digestive disorders are rife and there is a high mortality rate amongst veal calves despite their brief lifetime.
24. Unsuccessfully treated severe depression is a disease with a mortality rate similar to that of cancer.
25. In the last great outbreak in 1911, 32,000 infants died of diarrhoea and the infant mortality rate climbed to 130.
26. Nevertheless, though it is a major operation, with a significant complication and mortality rate, hysterectomy grows ever more popular.
27. The post-war concern about population decline and the high infant mortality rate contributed to the introduction of the Midwives Act 1902.
28. This was in part due to a public-health campaign by the American occupational army, and later the Japanese government, which cut the infant mortality rate in half in ten years.
29. Toxic megacolon secondary to infective colitis is rare in children, but it can be severe, and it has a high mortality rate.
30. Chapter Four: First basic supposition of the fixed price is introduced, namely mortality rate, interest rate, failure rate, expense rate, average insured value.
More similar words: mortality, fertility rate, mortal, immortal, at any rate, quality, sexuality, personality, nationality, conviviality, originality, impartiality, municipality, essentiality, technicality, totalitarianism, tyrant, literate, tyranny, obliterate, illiterate, obliterated, fraternity, shortage, important, comfortable, Italian, mortify, mortgage, a little.