Similar words: monody, monodon, monodisperse, monotonously, monotonous, conodont, monocotyledonous, lymphonodi. Meaning: n. French biochemist who (with Francois Jacob) explained how genes are activated and suggested the existence of messenger RNA (1910-1976).
Random good picture Not show
1. Enzyme repression was discovered by Jacques Monod in 1953.
2. Emmanuel Monod, PhD, HDR Associate Professor, Paris Dauphine University.
3. Using monod equation built mathematical model describing organic compound degradation in reactor and measured its dynamics parameters.
4. In this paper, the Monod lactose operon modelis described as a computer program by BASIC language.
5. The experimental data are modeled with Monod equation and are mathematical regression analyzed by Lineweaver - Burk method.
6. Mr Monod was formerly Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux .
More similar words: monody, monodon, monodisperse, monotonously, monotonous, conodont, monocotyledonous, lymphonodi, lymphonodus, mono-, mono, kimono, monotone, monomer, monotype, monolog, monorail, monotony, monocot, monocle, monocoque, monolith, monogyny, monocled, monopoly, monotypic, monoxide, monopole, monogram, monotreme.