Random good picture Not show
1) Mind you, don't kiss all my face powder off!
2) Mind you. That dog is very dangerous when provoked.
3) Mind you,(http://sentencedict.com/mind you.html) don't leave the windows open when you go out.
4) Mind you don't bump your head on the low ceiling.
5) Mind you, don't trip over these roots; they're difficult to see under all these leaves.
6) He's very untidy about the house; mind you, I'm not much better.
7) Mind you, don't catch that cup with your elbow.
8) I didn't make a definite promise, mind you.
9) This knife is sharp. Mind you don't cut yourself!
10) Don't your parents mind you staying out so late?
11) Mind you tell my father.
12) I don't mind you joking. I like it.
13) Mind you don't knock that glass over.
14) Mind you don't get your feet wet.
15) Mind you don't cut your fingers off!
16) Mind you don't knock your head .
17) The water's deep here,mind you don't fall in.
18) Mind you come home before 10 o'clock.
19) Mind you don't fall over the boxes.
20) That knife's extremely sharp! Mind you don't cut yourself.
21) Mind you, a half-price suit still cost $400.
22) Mind you don't trap your fingers in the door.
23) Mind you don't knock the candle over.
24) Mind you don't spill coffee over my best tablecloth.
25) Mind you! Don't let the pot boil dry.
26) Do your parents mind you leaving home?
27) Mind you don't tread in that puddle.
28) I didn't believe him, mind you.
29) Mind you come home before 11 o'clock.
30) Mind you don't get yourself burned.
More similar words: mind, reminder, never mind, keep in mind, bear in mind, candy, a body of, and yet, find, kind, index, behind, find out, kind of, wind up, Indian, window, industry, in detail, in danger, indicate, minor, indicator, fall behind, admin, industrial, indigenous, in due course, indication, timing.