Random good picture Not show
(1) They are becoming the milch cow of the family.
(2) This lark is going to turn into a milch cow.
(3) At the moment, I refer to myself as "shambling amateur", "ambulant pacifier" or "milch cow".
(4) The present invention discloses a milch cow vitamin and mineral nutrition licking block, and its preparing method, belonging to animal nutrition field.
(5) Mothball ox is raised to become milch cow, bring the change of asset value necessarily, derivative the change of a variety of economic benefits.
(6) I refuse to be a milch cow for your family any longer.
(7) It is a black milch cow, though, its milk is white.
(8) Milch cow industry is one of important part of dairy industry, including breeding milch cow , raising milch cow , preventing and cure of the epidemic disease and milk production. Sentencedict.com
(9) Daidzein can encourage animal growth, improve the immunity of animal, aggrandize milk yield of milch cow, improve the quantity, quality and weight of eggs and enhance the function of breed.
(10) Part II is about the present status and problems of the milch cow industry.
(11) Meanwhile using artificial soil technology we can renew and improve the quality of our existing grassland and will build new and high quality rangeland and popularize good milch cow.
(12) When we mentioned Holland, we may associated with the broad field during dusk time, quiet windmill, bloomy tulips and fresh milk from the best milch cow.
(13) The article joins the real case of Beijing cattle farm, to becoming milch cow this one special...
(14) The monsters had slit the udder of the finest milch cow, so that she had to be put out of her misery immediately.
(15) In Part III, the author analyzes why the extensive development exists in the Chinese milch cow industry.