Random good picture Not show
(1) A continuously open wound inhibits anabolism.
(2) Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass.
(3) Higher alcohols anabolism and degradation metabolism during beer brewing, is the main by - product of yeast fermentation.
(4) Conclusion: Cultured in vitro , the anabolism of the nucleus pulposus cells is not inhibited by CHCS scaffold.
(5) Many surgical complications and disease processes inhibit normal nitrogen anabolism.
(6) The energy economy of pregnancy is dominated by the biological adaptation of pregnancy anabolism. Sentencedict.com
(7) The article describes the advances in the research of D-ribose by fermentation. It focuses on the anabolism pathway, screening of strain and fermentation conditions.
(8) In addition, we observed whether RP extract had effect on the anabolism of DNA of tumor cells and the differentiation of spleen lymph cell.
(9) Long-chain acyl-coenzyme A synthetases(LACSs)activate free fatty acid to acyl-CoA thioesters and play an important role in fatty acid anabolism and catabolism.
(10) Corpulency is one of harmful habit-diseases in modern life thats caused by abnormal store of fat when anabolism of fat is high than catabolism.
More similar words: catabolism, metabolism, abolish, embolism, symbolism, abolitionism, diabolic, abolition, metabolic, parabolic, diabolical, a man about town, abolitionist, symbolise, parabola, bolivia, in a body, bolivar, symbolic, shambolic, symbolize, abominably, abominable, complain about, symbolizing, a bolt from the blue, simon bolivar, polis, polisher, polish.