Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To investigate the clinicopathological characteristics of rhabdoid meningioma.
2. Objective To summarize features of children orbital meningioma.
3. The histogenesis of meningioma is uncertain.
4. MRA and DSA are helpful to differentiate from meningioma and plasmacytoma .
5. It is recurrent meningioma. Please pay attention to mitoses, necrosis, brain invasion and other possible high grade features.sentencedict.com/meningioma.html
6. The fibrous and meningothelial meningioma was found in local area where the transition from spindle cells to rhabdoid cells could be revealed.
7. Malignant meningioma or rhabdoid meningioma may have similar histopathology, but the immunohistochemical staining pattern shown is not consistent with any antibody commonly used for meningioma.
8. To qualify as a "malignant" or "anaplastic" meningioma (grade III), one need to find at least 20 mitoses per 10 high power field.
9. Conclusion:CT plays an inportmentrole in diagnosis of ectopic meningioma of maxillary sinus. The best method of treatment is to completely resect the neoplasma.
10. Lesions with fatty components, such as lipoma, dermoid and lipomatous meningioma.
11. Objective To explore microsurgical totalectomy experience promotion with medial sphenoid wing meningioma.
12. Method To retrospectively analyse clinical data of 39 cases of tuberculum sellae meningioma.
13. There was no operative mortality. Conclusion- The total resection rate of tuberculum sellae meningioma could be improved by microsurgical technique.
14. The commonest diagnoses were nerve sheath cell tumors ( neurilemmomas and schwannoma ) and meningioma.
15. The differential diagnosis for dural plasmacytoma includes metastasis, lymphoma, dural sarcoma, plasma cell granuloma and meningioma.
16. Objective : To evaluate the feasibility of acute normovolemic hemodilution combined controlled hypotension in meningioma surgery.
17. Objective: We report on a case of recurrent left cerebellopontine angle meningioma resulting in left occipital lobe radiation necrosis 17 months after 2 courses of gamma knife radiosurgery.
18. Whatever the explanation , the dural tail sign remains a helpful sign at least suggestive of meningioma.
19. This circumscribed reddish - yellow firm neoplasm beneath the dura next to the falx is a meningioma.
20. Purpose To explore the histopathologic characteristics and diagnostic criteria in atypical meningioma ( AM ).
21. Objective:To conclude the ways of the treatment of superior sagittal sinus in parasagittal meningioma.
22. Conclusion CT and MRI examination is important for early diagnosis of tuberculum sellae meningioma . Selection of surgery approach depends on the size ...
23. Conclusion Homogeneous enhancement, visibility of the pituitary gland, the dural tail sign and compression of the carotid artery are the characteristics of the intrasellar meningioma.
24. Objective:To explore the clinic characteristics and surgical treatment of nasal sinus ectopic meningioma.
25. Objective To explore the method and therapeutic effectiveness of microsurgery for medial sphenoidal ridge meningioma.
26. Aim : To evaluate the operative effect of parasagittal meningioma in the eloquent area.
27. Objective: To explore the surgical treatment of the mid-posterior parasagittal meningioma blocking the superior sagittal sinus.
28. Objective To study the relationship between hormone receptors and pathological characteristics in meningioma.
29. Methods:CT features were analyzed retrospectively in 15 cases of tuberculum sellae meningioma verified by operative pathology.
30. Conclusion The most common tumors in jugular foramen region are neurinoma, tumor of glomus jugulare, and meningioma. Surgery is effective in treatment of brain tumor in jugular foramen region.
More similar words: meningitis, meningeoma, meninges, meningeal, evening, opening, ravening, wakening, leningrad, deadening, worsening, lessening, fastening, weakening, leavening, convening, listening, screening, gardening, sickening, softening, deafening, darkening, dampening, fattening, chastening, maddening, happening, saddening, awakening.