Random good picture Not show
1. Lectures were given on agriculture, rural economy, and medical jurisprudence.
2. Is there an attempt on such square medical jurisprudence?
3. Analyses and discussed inspect and distinguish problems of medical jurisprudence are introduced.
4. This is the medical jurisprudence will be easy to pull into the distance between the lead.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Medical jurisprudence course, a new and developing course, is mainly offered in medical colleges and universities.
6. The science of trace and the medical jurisprudence are two parallel subjects in criminal technique system.
7. The medical jurisprudence culture is an important aspect of in the culture construction of medical universities. Education of medical jurisprudence culture is instrumental, fundamental and humanistic.
8. "Stories of wiping out injustice", written by Song Ci in the Nansong Dynasty, was regarded as the earliest medical jurisprudence monograph in the ancient China.
9. But the person is going up from the plane that takes off to just left the ground object the medical jurisprudence of next death examines case did not appear in the newspaper .
10. In chapter 1, we introduce the history and actuality of Surface Modeling and the theory of skin restoring in medical jurisprudence.
11. Medical science and legal science belong to strong practical knowledge, which destines the characteristics of medical jurisprudence course's practical teaching.
12. Personal identification, as one of the most important tasks of medical jurisprudence, includes stature estimation, sex estimation and age determination .
13. The cranium brain damage caused by a fall has different medical jurisprudence characteristics to the cranium brain damage caused by other ways.
More similar words: jurisprudence, jurisprudential, prudence, imprudence, medical student, medical science, biomedical science, medical insurance, juridical, prudent, juristical, imprudent, prudently, prudential, juridical person, medical, imprudently, medically, medical aid, biomedical, medical man, premedical, medical care, aeromedical, paramedical, medical bill, medical exam, medical corps, trial jury, medical system.