Random good picture Not show
1. A tourist train chugging through the Mauritanian desert?
2. Enter the Mauritanian Fat Farms.
3. Camel - borne travelers are guided across the Mauritanian desert along old caravan routes.
4. " The organization also said, "Mauritanian soldiers must learn to protect themselves from those who have died for the United States and France, where his comrades learn.
5. If Chris Leggett did break Mauritanian law, then it was an unjust law that he broke.
6. Mauritanian troops staged a military coup early Wednesday and detained the President Abdallahi and PM El-Ouakef.
7. Mauritanian security forces last year in the help of French troops, destroyed across the border in northern Mali, "Li Buji organization of the Islamic Maghreb, " a military base.
8. The Mauritanian capital, founded in the 3rd century B. C. , became an important outpost of the Roman Empire and was graced with many fine buildings.
9. Several other Egyptians, a Libyan and a Mauritanian occupy the other top positions.
10. African Union officials say Mr. Gbagbo told Mauritanian President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz that he is ready to give up power and recognize Mr. Ouattara as Ivory Coast's president.
11. There is a Mauritanian mercenary who is 14 years old.
12. Brahim says five Mauritanian soldiers were wounded and two killed during the raid.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
13. Mauritanian police caught Diame down at the shore before he even managed to set foot in the pirogue boat.
14. Historians said that Andalusi script had long ago disappeared, but the more I looked at Mauritanian scripts, the more they looked like Andalusi.
15. Many of them have been abducted, tortured in horrific ways, and forced to name their fellow believers-while the Mauritanian government looks the other way.
16. If you compare an Andalusi manuscript from the 12th century and a Mauritanian manuscript from the 19th century, they are so close in style that they could be by the same calligrapher.
17. Reports that the siege is not clear whether the existence of the Libyan army casualties, but Lee said the opposition armed soldiers they captured a Mauritanian nationals hired mercenaries Gaddafi.
18. Brahim says soldiers are still searching the forest for surviving fighters because the government in Nouakchott is determined to remove all threats to Mauritanian security.
19. Mauritanian army spokesman Colonel Teyib Ould Brahim says there were casualties on both sides when Mauritanian and Malian troops attacked a well-defended al-Qaida camp in the Wagadou forest region.
More similar words: mauritania, ruritanian, ruritania, mauritian, puritanism, mauritius, puritanical, titania, tanzanian, puritan, lusitania, Maurice, authoritarianism, dinosaurian, humanitarianism, ghanian, iranian, rumanian, albanian, ukranian, Oceanian, romanian, Catania, jordanian, tasmanian, tanzania, lithuanian, panamanian, pomeranian, tasmanian devil.