Random good picture Not show
1. Once set, the limiter makes Domi extremely safe.
2. This is an example of a hard limiter function that produces binary output.
3. Improved security due to load limiter in the platform.
4. Load limiter in the platform for maximum security.
5. A limiter introduces amplitude distortion.
6. The latest SCL( surge current limiter) as KJH type makes the surge current to be only 1 or 2 times larger than the peak of the working current.
7. A fault current limiter offers an alternative in such case.
8. He explained that he inadvertently hit the limiter button twice.
9. When you remove R 2, the soft limiter turns into a comparator.
10. Hard X-ray generated at the limiter by runaway electrons has been observed on the HL-1 device during startup, plateau and decline phases of discharge.
11. The speed limiter is an indispensable auxiliary apparatus in the internal combustion engine used in a forklift.
12. This paper introduces a novel circuit fault limiter applicable to the three - phase ungrounded power systems.
13. The limiter consists of a superconducting coil, a diode bridge and a bias voltage supply.
14. The microwave limiter modules have been designed and fabricated with hybrid integrated circuit in a small size, it has been fabricated with two PIN diode chips and a single detector diode chip.
15. As single Optical Hard Limiter(OHL)-based synchronous OCDMA system cannot be entirely immune from channel crosstalk, double OHL structure is introduced to optimize the system transmission performance.
16. Automatic moment limiter has the function of self testing and alarming.
17. The study has been going since early 1998, and is the most thorough investigation into speed limiters ever carried out.
18. Will we see one day the government insisting that games have time limiters the way that some motor vehicles have speed limiters?
19. You may find that your acronym space is better represented by other databases available at dict.org, requiring removal of this regular expression limiter.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Carbon nanotubes ( CNTs ) is a good optical limiter with small threshold, broad spectral ranges and fast response.
21. This field is used in the Advanced Search as a Limiter.
22. A new type of electric protector -- three phase voltage limiter is presented in this paper.
23. Drive and protection circuits for MOSFET are designed. And current limiter method is used for motor.
24. Large control range: 3 - 32 VDC with input current limiter.
25. The application of superconductors in electric cable, transformer, motor, fault current limiter and energy storage will bring forth a new phase of development of the electric power technology.
26. A novel rectifier type high temperature superconducting fault current limiter for a three-phase power system was developed in the paper.
27. This paper analyzes the harmonic component of the bridge type current limiter with resistive load.
28. We found that porphyrin is a kind of good material for optical limiter.
29. To correct this problem at the distribution level , a fault current limiter ( FCL ) can be used.
30. This field is used by the Advanced Search Engine as a Limiter.
More similar words: limited, limitedly, unlimited, delimited, limited war, be limited to, limited company, limited partner, limited edition, limited liability, unlimited liability, limited partnership, limited liability company, limit, delimit, off-limits, off limits, sublimity, age limit, limiting, to the limit, city limits, time limit, limitless, upper limit, limitation, limit order, speed limit, price limit, lower limit.