Random good picture Not show
1) Therefore, our country limitedly a partnership in the current establishment the system is quite essential.
2) Limitedly resistant to aromatic hydrocarbon, strong solvent, acids and oxide materials.
3) Using sodium periodate limitedly oxidizing cloth fiber, the local surface of cloth forms dialdehyde cellulose and offer active sites for introducing chitosan on cloth.
4) Limitedly resistant to vegetable oil and strong solvents , such as ketones and esters.
5) Philosophically and critically , Coleridge opposed the limitedly rationalistic trends of the the 18 th - century thought.
6) Limitedly resistant to strong acid, strong alkali, strong oxidizing solution and strong solvent.
7) Setting off fireworks has its advantages and disadvantages, so we should set off fire - works limitedly.
8) As for our current 'Criminal Law' and rational legal comment, the larceny is limitedly defined that some great larcenist or recidivist.
More similar words: limited liability, unlimited liability, limited, unlimited, delimited, limited war, limited partnership, speed limit, admittedly, unitedly, excitedly, spiritedly, limit, sublimity, limiting, time limit, to the limit, limitless, limitation, illimitable, within limits, credit limit, bedlamite, delimitation, belatedly, reputedly, pointedly, devotedly, repeatedly, affectedly.