Random good picture Not show
1. The paper's leading article described the government as weak.
2. A leading article in "The Times" accused the minister of lying.
3. Its leading article reminded me of Commander Courtney's warnings.
4. Special attention is paid to leading articles and reports of political speeches.
5. Its leading article was headed caused a commotion in the city.
6. An obituary, with a leading article by Serafomovich, was supposed to be published in 1941, commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Treaty of Riga, which ended the Polish-Bolshevik War.
7. But in a leading article the newspaper Le Monde accused the Sarkozys of acting like a royal family.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. Particular items like cartoons and horoscopes often had high readerships; leading articles did not.
9. Then came the news that the Daily Mail compositors had refused to set an offending leading article.
10. The proposal received a boost on Sunday when The New York Times endorsed it in a leading article.
More similar words: particle accelerator, article of clothing, article, articled, particle, antiparticle, beta particle, particle size, alpha particle, article of faith, feature article, newspaper article, genuine article, leading, particle physics, pleading, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, misleading, pleadingly, elementary particle, leading lady, leading edge, democratic leadership, fundamental particle, leading company, leading light, misleadingly, articles of association, articles of incorporation.