Random good picture Not show
(1) In fact, particles and anti-particles resolve into massless energy, but that is far from being nothing.
(2) Two antiparticles could therefore be drawn together by antigravity, but a particle of matter would be repelled by an antiparticle.
(3) Because the particle and antiparticle in effect cancel each other out, their appearance together does not violate the laws of physics.
(4) Positive electron and antiparticle are found.
(5) This sister particle is usually called an antiparticle.
(6) Each subatomic particle has its antiparticle, its properties being equal and opposite to those of the particle.
(7) The particle - antiparticle concept is one of the most fascinating ones in physics.
(8) When a particle and its antiparticle meet they can mutually annihilate and produce energy.
(9) By random chance , a particle - antiparticle pair can flit into existence straddling the event horizon.
(10) In the same way that matter is constituted of fundamental particles, antiparticles are the building blocks of antimatter.
(11) The laws of physics seem to be the same for particles and antiparticles.
(12) The reason is that the laws of physics are not quite the same for particles and antiparticles.
(13) From the observed absence of such annihilation radiation we can conclude that our galaxy is made entirely of particles rather than antiparticles.
(14) Annihilation can create gamma - rays or even new particle - antiparticle pairs.
(15) This first recorded particle is a meson composed of an anti-beauty quark – the beauty quark's antiparticle – and an up quark – one of the two common quarks that make up protons and neutrons.
(16) A subatomic particle with the same mass as the electron but positive charge (it is the antiparticle of the electron).
(17) This property, often called " helicity(http://sentencedict.com/antiparticle.html),[sentencedict.com]'serves to differentiate the neutrino from its antiparticle.
(18) The electron, for example, has negative charge, whilst its antiparticle, called the positron, has positive charge.
(19) According to the theory, matter can only be created in particle - antiparticle pairs.
(20) A horizontal bar over a particle symbol is used to designate the antiparticle.
(21) According to statistical theory, photon and subatomic particle ease make clear into vacuum is only for nothing probably concept: Bestrewed the particle that is in normal and antiparticle among them.
(22) Similarly the positively charged proton has a negatively charged antiparticle, the antiproton.
More similar words: particle, antiparasitic, particle size, beta particle, alpha particle, participant, particle physics, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, elementary particle, particle accelerator, fundamental particle, article, antiparallel, articled, antipathetic, canticle, participate, participator, article of faith, participation, participatory, participate in, participating, genuine article, feature article, chanticleer, article of clothing, articles of association, articles of incorporation.